User Image

Hey Gaians! You remember that thrift shop down the way that I mentioned I went to a while back? Well, it turns out that apparently they're a chain of thrift shops that is expanding, and now there are two of them in walking distance from La Victoire! This new one has a bunch of stuff that the other store doesn't have, too, so even though they're the same company, it's like walking into a completely different shop altogether! Here, let me show you some of the cool stuff I found!

User Image

User Image Give Thrift Store 2 a try and you'll get one of a number of undiscovered treasures to add some style to your wardrobe! Open up this chance item and you'll score a new favorite like Frankly My Royal Dear, Vain Vagrant Stray, Honey Ursa Regis, Natural Untamable Hunger, Crow's Frozen End, or Cute Beautyfowl! You might also find one of a number of new user-designed creations, like Birdie's Midnight Mayhem by Juni Yosei, Check Meow't Tortie by angelfromdown-under, Deerly Bugged by Aki Miyazawa, Catfectioner-ily Glú Glú Glú by Hime-Jenisan, Creamy Sailor Candy by Birth Control Glasses, Heroically Live my Day by Hero-corn, SDPlus Gaian Ruby King Hazy by Dr Vegapunk, Miserable Dancer by ChezaGrace, Miserable Mad Marionette by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Attrayant Poison Patisserie by Vannequin, Kami ni Todoke by volkovia, Fairly Fatal Night by Jasette, or Don't Forget or Solemn Exorciblings, both by I Flavour of Life I!

Try Thrift Store 2!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!