User Image

What's that noise, Gaians? Please tell me you hear it. I heard it a bit earlier, it sounded like a stampede, almost. Lots of scratching and stamping noises, but it seemed like it stopped for a while. Now it's back again, though. Cygnus won't answer me when I say I hear things coming! I can't tell if he's messing with me or if he genuinely doesn't hear it, but I still feel like there's something going on—is that a dog? Several dogs?! Oh no, Gaians, I can't do this! It's a pack of wild dogs, I can't be seen here, hide me!

User Image

User Image The Corgi Squad Bundle will have you ready for any outing with a whole pack of adventurous protectors! Get this bundle and you'll be on your way to the Kindred Wilds in style with [KINDRED] Celebrity Corgi, [KINDRED] Hipster Corgi, [KINDRED] Hotdog Corgi, [KINDRED] Delivery Corgi, and [KINDRED] King Corgi!

Get the Corgi Squad Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!