User Image

Hey Gaians! Get in here real quick, I'm in the middle of taking a selfie and I want you all in the photo if I can get it! I just got this new camera and I'm really excited to try it out. I've never been one for taking photos before, but you know what? The world could stand to see more of this kitten star! Plus, I go on adventures all the time, and now I'll be able to document all of them, anywhere and anywhen I go! It seemed like a good idea at the time, but the more I have the camera, the more I'm sure it was actually a great idea! Alright, everybody get close together and lean in so I can get us all in the photo! On three, 1...2...3! Be sure to stop by and try this before 11:59 AM PST on August 15, because it will be gone after that!

User Image

User Image It's time for an impromptu Summer Fashion Shoot, and it comes with great items for you to wear for the camera! Give this chance item a go and you'll score a favorite like Elegant Arms, Peyo's Duck March, Unlikely Heroes, Life Harmonic, Titania, Lori The Smooth Vamp, Shut Up Sugar Baby, or Carefully Knock On My! You could also discover one of three fashionable items to really give yourself some style: Between Sea Dreams and Sky, Graceful Dream Weaver, or Fruity Whitestar Royalty!

Try Summer Fashion Shoot!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!