User Image

Gaians, I hate to interrupt your day, but the strangest thing is going on right now! Cygnus is—Cygnus, he's—his outfit is different! I don't know what's going on, but if not for the fact I know that it's him, I'd think someone got rid of him and took his place or something! The weirdest part of it is...well, his new outfit is actually kind of stylish! That's pretty unheard of, for a guy who normally wears a cloth over his shoulders, pants, and bandages. Anyway, you'll just have to see this one for yourself, because I know how unbelievable it sounds!

User Image

User Image Tailored Star: Restoration: Although fashion may be fickle and change on a whim, sometimes it's worth it to look back and rediscover old trends. It's time to bring back some old favorites with new, updated looks, because Tailored Star is on! Gaian Queensguard and a number of your favorite NPCs are sporting stellar new looks for this impromptu fashion show, with style as far as the eye can see! Even Cygnus has got some new duds on, so you know it'll be stunning, but the best part is that there are a whole lot of new fashion choices waiting for you to discover them!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!