User Image

Hey Gaians! I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I found some old favorites in the back room of La Victoire, and because of that we've got some great discounts going on at the shop right now! I promise it's because I wanted to put them on sale, and not just because Cygnus dragged me out of bed and told me to help him manage the shop. Okay, maybe it was a little bit because Cygnus dragged me out of bed and told me to help him manage the shop, but I was gonna get up to get food anyway, so it's not all because of him! Anyway, these two magnificent chance item bundles are back in La Victoire and are available at a special discounted rate until 11:59 AM PDT on June 26th!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on these Monthly Hits and you'll score a great item that will make your day great! You could get a favorite like Wandering Petite Prince, Adorable Seraphic Fox, Viridescent Rushing Viper, Catty Fang, Fly With Me Now, or Prince's Spring Rose! You could also score one of a number of user-designed items, like Cavity Kids' Makeover by Lazy Lapin, Breezy Cat Gasp by a love song, Hymn of the Galaxy by Hass und Liebe, Consort of Bathsalt by Steady Ride, Mademoiselle Sel by Miraiiri Yundere, Dragon's Altering Spikes by an anonymous Gaian, Borts by baeked, Ber-ly Puppers by Ted D Ber, Cute Messy Sock Bun by Z4N and Hass und Liebe, SDPlus Gaian Azurite misha coIIins by Supreme Crimson, Neon Overseer by PkRs, Breezy Cats and Dogs by Escaflowdra bpcc, Hungering Eyes by Kaizuha, Purretty Petty by lazy-senpai, Gaze Crosser by Mr Astros, Ziang's Gaze by Ziang, Breezy Dragon Baby! by Magnifique_un, Raye's Butterfly Dreams by Quinn, SDPlus Gaian Es El Mundo Diamante or SDPlus Gaian Brilliant Riyokuma, both by A Beast Kiddd, Taffy Speaks or Witch of Faith, both by Pankake Star, Shovel the Living or Aerial Pusher, both by Pusheh! You could even discover a user-designed pet: Colossal Grey Wolf Hrist by FatalityKaz!

User Image

User Image Open up this Luminous Treasure and you'll discover a brand new recolor, like Hold Me Gently, Handsome Hot Springs Hottie, Flourishing Deciduous Allies, Vibrant Rufescent Ascension, Rebellious Incinerating Heels, Petite Soft Backdrop, or Filled With Cute Stars! You could also nab one of a number of new user-designed items, like FatalityKaz's Makeover V3 by FatalityKaz, Oathkeeper of Aurelian by Escaflowdra, The Alchemist by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Melting Shoes by Tiana Sidhe, C's Moody Tresses by I Flavour of Life I, SDPlus Gaian Babygirl Escaflowdra by ariichu and Escaflowdra, Breezy Katana by Divine Neos, emo shirt by BoozeClues, Miraiiri's Breezy Rebellion by Miraiiri Escaflowdra, Regal Blessed Dragon by Tiana Sidhe, Alpa Sea by Pankake Star, Lollibreeze Witch by The Golden Boleyn, Salty Selken Favor by Miraiiri Yundere, Labtech Grunny Test Subject #417: Beta-C by Survivor_Fan, Bloodshot Death Speaker by Mr Astros, Monoppalachian Boy or Spotless Headphones by Dabombvidiggity, or Witch of Seasalt, Viridian Eclipse, or My Little Dragon Tales, all by `Hydro!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!