User Image

Gaians, it's time for something very incredible to happen! I know, I know, I say something to that effect almost every day, but listen, every day is incredible in one way or another, so I don't feel bad about being enthusiastic about it! The thing is, I just discovered a new show on TV that I'm really excited to watch, and the incredible thing is that I'm actually going to be able to watch all of it from start to finish without having to stay up ridiculously late! I know, it's amazing, right? Let me tell you a bit about the show, though, because I think you'll all be super interested to hear about it!

User Image

User Image It's time for the Zodiac Games! Every twelve years, the ancient kingdoms of Yuera and Lummoire convene to compete in a game...the only thing is, this game decides who the reigning zodiac is, and it's time for the game to begin! The competitors for Yuera are back to try to reclaim victory after losing as teenagers, but will Dragon, Ox, and Tiger be able to defeat Scorpio, Libra, and Aquarius? Follow these teams as they look to secure their control over the zodiac, and no matter which team wins the game, you'll still be the big winner of a brand new item!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!