User Image

Hello everyone! Doctor Prakash here, though I am as always obligated to remind you that doctor is merely a nickname. It seems that it has been a while I last saw all of you. I hope you have all been well! I have admittedly seen better days, but my ventures into the Kindred Wilds have exposed me to some less than pleasant things, including the fact that I apparently have seasonal allergies. That's not what I came here to tell you, though! What I wanted to let you know is that I stumbled upon a group of Kin eggs earlier, and because I know some of you have been looking to meet new Kin companions, I brought them back with me!

User Image

[KINDRED] Sakura Pegacorn Fluff, [KINDRED] Andrios, and [KINDRED] Shi Hou have stopped by for a visit for a short time today! I say short because, well, in the grand scheme of things, any amount of time that we can process as individuals is short, really! But what I mean by that is, there are only so many of these Kin that have come around to play, and they're more than likely to head home of their own accord. I am no great predictor of time, but it's highly probable that they will leave the store to go back to the Kindred Wilds by 6:59 PM PDT on August 29th! Until next time, friends!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!