Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catarina Sforza
My first manga was Trinity Blood. My favorite character is Abel Nightroad. 3nodding ninja burning_eyes 3nodding ninja burning_eyes 3nodding ninja burning_eyes 3nodding ninja burning_eyes
heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin stressed stressed stressed stressed lol lol lol lol cool cool cool cool talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
The first manga I ever read was Sensual Phrase and I was 11 years old. It scarred me! I didn't really understand any of the dialouge but the pictures got me to freak haha but yea that was my first one =D
confused hmm... my first was bleach. My brother usually reads bleach and naruto so when i felt deprived of the anime and wanted to find out what would happen in the future, i turned to manga. Ever since then i fell in love! whee
My first Manga was Naruto and I was really glad that I got into it so late. I started from the beginning and i gave it a chance to grow on me and eventually it did. The Archetype of the Never giving up hero with an ambition to prove himself always seems to speak to me. Ok so i started at the begginig but already there were 200 chapters to read so that was a really great week of just sitting and down and enjoying this story, and it only keeps getting better.

My Favorite character was Jiraiya because he was just so fun and he was always so quirky but when it came down to being serious, hes only off by a little. He grew grew up with his boyish attitude and that's what made him really powerful and eventually he learns from Naruto, and he has now taken his place as the strongest ninja ever, even more powerful than Jiraiya but he also keeps his boyish attitude as his master and continues to watch over the safety of others. That's the archetype of the selfless Jedi, and Jedis are awesome. Naruto is awesome and I am a supporting Fan. I never found Bleach or One Peice interesting, or Bobobobobobobo for that matter

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Dragonball Z! Vegeta was my favorite but now it's Nappa because of the Dragonball Z Abridged series by TeamFourStar on Youtube.... watch it... watch it now... you will laugh your wahmbulance off!
Mine was...I'm pretty sure it was Angel Sanctuary.
ummm...i think my first one was skip beat...yeah it was lol :3
my first manga was heart inuyasha heart this manga was one of my all time favorites my bff introduced me 2 it

ElvenWolf06's Kouhai

InuYasha. My cousin was obsessed with it rolleyes and bugged me to read it...then I became obsessed...
my first manga was chobits, it even made me cry when i watched the anime! but it had a great end to it!

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The first manga was Naruto

the first one that gave me intrest was Naruto

My cuzin david showed me it in 6/10/06

Devoted Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Rozen Maiden was the first manga I ever really got into.
My first manga that I read was Monster. That was one of the best stories I've come across.
my first manga was naruto caus all my frends watched d eps s i did aswell on summer break and i loved watchin d eps til i got 2 d latest episode n it start 2 come out every week when i was use 2 watchin loads at a time so decided to read the manga which was miles ahead so i couldread loads at a time but now im on d latest manga scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff