Visit the Deals and New Items pages to see what's new at La Victoire each day!

User Image

Good morning, Gaians! It's a beautiful Saturday morning!! I cant wait to see what the day has in store for me! Speaking of the store, we've got some cool new finds on the shelves in La Victoire today. There's a lot coming up, so be sure to check back later and see what's new!

User Image

The Gentle Sherbert Giostra is now in La Victoire!

User Image

Gentle Sherbert Giostra!

User Image

Pranksters is coming soon to La Victoire!

User Image

Pranskters gives you the chance at these awesome items: That Woodsy Hooligan Boy, Clumsy Columbine, Hazardous Delinquit, Witty Assassin, and more! Check it out for your chance at these user-made items: Sixteen Shades of Nature by Sir Dark Hat, SDPlus Gaian Spicy Salt Bros by minghii, Vintage Dazzling Vixen by vodka_vixen, The Bride at Sea by Escaflowdra Toufu Time, SDPlus Gaian Es El Mundo Blanco by A Beast Kidd, Chrysocolla Enchantress by vodka_vixen, Eternal Frost by `Hydro, Crybaby Affection by sad bc mcr, SDPlus Gaian SupremeFallen Schnakey by SupremeFallenCrimson, Sweet SkellyBow by Princess Kunzite, Bubbly Princess' Dreamy Gaze by Princess Kunzite, Sea in Spades by Miraiiri Yundere, Fabulous Famulus C by I Flavour of Life I , Seize My Day by Dabombvidiggity, Purr at the Full Moon by King Belhemoth, Heaven Reap what you Sow by Bon-Valkyruz, Natural Beauty by Naturalist, Skylar’s Zesty Nose by estupe, Jas' Wide Grin by Jasette, Spring's Taffbud by Pankake Star, Scary Confectionery by Vot and BCG, [Animal] Fantastic Faun by Ducktor Doom and Last Frost by Jisen Meizuki

Get to Pranking!

User Image

Lolo's Trash is coming soon to La Victoire!

User Image

Lolo's Trash gives you the chance at some out of this world loot, such as Cosmic Rufescent Ascension, Galaxy Halo, Galaxy Deerhart, Cosmic Marionette, Ex Nihilo, Starry Exorciblings, Celestial Falling Star, Fafnir the Cosmic Dragon, First Wishes, Stelbulae of Starlight and more! You might even get your hands on a April 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!