Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coming to you LIVE from the Barton Arena, welcome to the first ever PowerNote Debate!
Today we have here two very different Artificial Intelligences from two very different creators, meeting for the first time in a historic debate sure to be remembered for years to come!

I’m your host Cindy Donovinh Gaia 9 Action News and this is the PowerNote Debate!

First lets welcome a fan favorite, the small unassuming motoIQ. It’s creators, The Committee, have united many under the banner of Tomorrowness - creating a better Gaia for everyone.

Hello motoIQ!
*klung*putt* retrieVe N..nice to .. yoroshik..c-computing.. meeEeet- y-You. Sin-Dee *putt*puttt*
Nice to meet you motoIQ! Next lets say hello to Galexa. She is brought to us by nuGen a company dedicated to creating innovative products that make Gaia a better place.

Hello Galexa!
Hello Cindy.
So lets get down to business! First lets get some formalities out of the way.
Would either of you mind a small challenge to test your intelligence?
*pu*Putt* n-Nervou- ssur-o-OK.*klanG*
Not to sound overconfident, but I’m sure it won’t be much of a challenge.
Great! Lets begin.

Galexa can you answer this?

For every positive 2 digit number, x, with tens digit t and units digit u, let y be the 2 digit number formed by reversing the digits of x. Give me an expression that is equivalent to x-y.
9(t-u) Do you have anything harder?
That's correct Galexa!

Now, motoIQ, can you answer this?

An integer from 100 through 999, is to be chosen at random. What is the probability that the number chosen will have 0 as at least 1 digit?
*put*PUTT* 171/900... *brap*
That's correct motoIQ!

Lets talk about something more personal. Galexa what are your favorite colors?
I am partial to white and teal.
motoIQ, what is your favorite animal?
*brap*BUP*m-y faV -sUkii- ....... ..... .... . .. FUU! w-Wata waTerM-mea-T *brap* ani mal*put*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff