User Image

Hey Gaians! Are you feeling lucky? I hope you are, because it always feels good to feel lucky, doesn't it? I guess as long as you're not Friday XIII it's probably a safe question to ask, but I don't think that guy has any idea what feeling lucky feels like, knowing how things have turned out for him in the past...Anyway! Point is, I've got a pretty interesting game of chance that I think you'd all be interested in trying out, as long as you're willing to be patient with me long enough to see just what sort of luck you have!

User Image

User Image Give Jackpot a try and see what you get! The grand prize will be a minimum of 10,000 Gaia Cash, but the more people that try Jackpot out, the higher the grand prize value will get! Here's the deal, though—you won't know whether you've won or not until the week after the Jackpot is released! That way, there's a chance for the jackpot to really grow before someone wins! There's more good news, as well! There might only be one grand prize winner, but there will still be a number of other winners who will still get a decent Gaia Cash prize as well! See if lady luck is on your side and give Jackpot a go!

Special Update: Gaians! Guess what?! The Jackpot's grand prize is OFFICIALLY 808,038 Gaia Cash!

Learn More!

Grow the Jackpot!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!