User Image

You know, Gaians, for how cold it is, I imagine it's probably pretty nice to get up and go look at the world when it's like this. It's pretty to see everything when it's covered in snow, you know! But...I have to admit that it's a lot prettier to look at when I'm able to look at it while inside a warm building or something like that. Is there a way to go out and see all of the beauty that nature has to offer when it's cold like this without committing to being cold? I guess I could go camping. Or, better yet, I could stay in a lodge with a good view! That way I can stay warm and still see all of the nice sights. Or, even better than that, I can stay here at La Victoire and make some camping-themed bundles and camp vicariously!

User Image

User Image It's time to go Winter Camping, and even though it may be cold out, you'll get a bundle of stuff to take with you that will make the trip worth it! Whether you stay in a lodge, a cabin, a motorhome, or a tent, you'll get a bunch of great items like Titania, Beddy Bye, Legendary Trainer Eclipse, Radiant Nights, Perfect Gift from Amma, Descendant of the Wicked Blood, Astrologer's Cosmic Path, and Dark Deerly Beloved! The best part is that while you're out camping, you'll also discover a brand new item in your bundle, like Whisker Me Away Viciously, Spooky Polar Cola, Under the Sea Stars, or Under Twilight Weather Too!

Go Winter Camping!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!