User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm a bit slow going today, between not having my usual amount of coffee, it being Monday, and me just not wanting to do things, but I just wanted to let you all know that we've got some discounts going on in the shop right now! I also wanted to give you a heads up that I'm gonna be clearing off some shelf space here to make room for new stuff! So, be sure to stop by La Victoire and get them when you get the chance, because some of these items may not be here the next time you come by!

User Image

New Year Reflections bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PST on January 24th!

User Image Jet might not be good at New Year Reflections, but with this chance item you're sure to be happy going into the new year! Inside, you'll find one of 500 items sold in La Victoire in the first half of 2016, which means that no matter what you'll get a great prize like Hazardous Exorciblings, Gloomy Catch You, Jane's Accessories, THE Bloody Bride, Fishing For Modern Love, Astrologer's Cosmic Path, Rose Stuteaous, Deadly Karasu, or Breezy December M! If you've got some particularly good luck going into the new year, then you might even get a Limited Edition Collector's Pass or Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus from January to June of 2016!

User Image

New Year Lookbook bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PST on January 24th!

User Image Try the fantastic New Year Lookbook and you'll find yourself scoring a brand new user-designed look! Every single item inside the New Year Lookbook is a usermade recolor of an existing item created using either a Summer Dye Ticket or a Fall Dye Ticket, so you can open this fashion kit up to find one of a whole number of fantastic new items in in a bunch of color schemes, for both human and animal bases!

User Image

Quartz Anew bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PST on January 24th!

User Image Try the luxurious Quartz Anew and you'll find yourself with a brand new user-designed hairstyle! Every single item inside Quartz Anew is a usermade recolor of an existing hairstyle created using a Quartz Stub or Ombre Quartz Stub, so you can open this fashion kit up to find a whole prismatic array of hairstyles to try out!

User Image

Starry Nights bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image It'd be a waste to let these Starry Nights go by without enjoying them, so get your hands on this chance item and you'll find yourself with a great item to brighten up the night! You could get one of a bunch of incredible items, like Astrologer's Crimson Path, [KINDRED] Orijen, Heaven Piercing, Sinful Delinquit, Kuwabara Kuwabara Daydream Report, Rebellious Apocalypse Then, Serious April M, Star March, Perfect Gift from Amma, or Midnight Constellation Columba! You might even discover one of three brand new items as well: Acai Stuteaous, First Twilight Frost, or Danse du Lumiere!

Stop by La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!