User Image

Gaians, I'm not one for excessive fanfare—well, okay, who am I kidding, I totally am! But this situation really deserves it! We've got some of our legendary Project Tickets in stock right now on sale at a special discounted price until 11:59 AM PST on January 18th! If you've ever wanted to design your very own official Gaia items with the help of one of our talented artists, now is your chance! Here are the tickets in the shop today!

You will get an additional 25% off our ALREADY slashed prices!

User Image The Project Double Rainbow Ticket allows you to recolor an existing item on Gaia with more options than the Rainbow Ticket!

User Image The Project Rainbow Ticket allows you to partner with an artist to recolor an existing item on Gaia!

User Image The Baby Rainbow Ticket allows you to recolor any item that is 3 or less poses!

User Image The Mini Rainbow Ticket will let you recolor an item that is 6 or less poses!

User Image The Project Platinum Ticket can be used to create your own exclusive custom SDPlus doll!

User ImageThe Baby Platinum Ticket lets you create a one pose custom item of your dreams that will only ever be distributed to you!

User Image The Project Golden Ticket gives you an opportunity to create your own custom six pose item!

User Image The Mini Golden Ticket gives you the opportunity to design your own custom 3-pose item!

User Image The Baby Golden Ticket will let you design the single pose item of your dreams!

User Image The Prism Ticket lets you recolor six poses of an Evolving, or Rapidly Evolving Item!

User Image The Makeover Kit Ticket lets you create a features bundle! This set includes 1 hair, 1 hair extension, and 2 sets of eyes or faces!

User Image The Silver Scissor's Custom Cut lets you create a custom hair style in 8 colors to be featured in the Cash Shop!

Hurry on over to La Victoire to get your tickets and get the creative juices flowing!

Also, don't miss your chance to get your hands on the rare User Image Chibi Lapis and User Image Companion tickets, now in La Victoire for a limited time only!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!