User Image

Hey Gaians! I have to be honest with all of you, at this point I am running more on caffeine than I am on energy. I know I had a lot of coffee earlier, but I didn't think I had so much that I'd reach the point where I was shaking! ...Okay, so maybe I had more than just one pot of coffee. That's beside the point, though! At this stage I'm so pumped full of caffeine that I just need to keep doing things until the caffeine wears off, so I decided to put a whole bunch of our fantastic chance item bundles on sale at a special discounted rate for a limited time! Check it out!

User Image

User Image Gaia's Fingerpainting club (also known as the Gaia Recolor Team) have designed a whole bunch of bundles for all of you to get some great style, but that's not the best part of it! The best part is that each one of these magnificent bundles comes with a brand new recolor inside, meaning that you're guaranteed to get a fantastic new item like Greedy Gloomy Grump, Sassy Defect Progeny, I'll Bearly Punish You, Holy Shy Seraphim, Go To Concrete Hex, Starry Punch Bunny, Eerie Al is Alice, Elusive Catharsis Lucem, Innocent Funny Business, or First Luminous Wishes!

User Image

User Image Jet might not be good at New Year Reflections, but with this chance item you're sure to be happy going into the new year! Inside, you'll find one of 500 items sold in La Victoire in the first half of 2016, which means that no matter what you'll get a great prize like Hazardous Exorciblings, Gloomy Catch You, Jane's Accessories, THE Bloody Bride, Fishing For Modern Love, Astrologer's Cosmic Path, Rose Stuteaous, Deadly Karasu, or Breezy December M! If you've got some particularly good luck going into the new year, then you might even get a Limited Edition Collector's Pass or Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus from January to June of 2016!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on a Hot Cocoa Packet and you'll get a bundle full of amazing items! Whether you go for a mug full of vanilla, cinnamon, dark chocolate, or peppermint hot cocoa, you'll be able to enjoy the warm mug with some great items, like Enchanted Comfortably Cat, Meido Cafe: Yan's Side, Conniver M, Lazy Little Prose, Adorable Sugar Pollen, RinRin the Shark, Cruel Master Tamers, and Oni's Baby Beach Bangs!

User Image

User ImagePlay New Year's Spark to win a brand new recolor! Open one of these sparkly treats and you'll receive a great item like Miraiiri's Makeover by Miraiiri, Sailor Magnifique_un by Magnifique_un, Astra Guardian by A Beast Kiddd, SDPlus Gaian Cozy Spirit Box by Spirit Box, Blade of the Sunset Sky by Odd Cinderella, SDPlus Gaian (Crimson) Miraiiri by Miraiiri, SDPlus Gaian Cursed Miraiiri by Miraiiri, SDPlus Gaian TRC's Luxurious ADiTaMi by TheRayCook, Sour Deerhart by Twinky Dave, Supreme Consort of Aurelian by SupremeFallenCrimson, Breeze Tastes Soft by I Flavour of Life I, Demure Deity of Ossidian by Jaillin, Brilliant Regent of Ossidian by Jaillin, Wild Dragon Master by SHENPAl Escaflowdra or Vodka Slayer by vodka_vixen!

User Image

User Image Try the fantastic New Year Lookbook and you'll find yourself scoring a brand new user-designed look! Every single item inside the New Year Lookbook is a usermade recolor of an existing item created using either a Summer Dye Ticket or a Fall Dye Ticket, so you can open this fashion kit up to find one of a whole number of fantastic new items in in a bunch of color schemes, for both human and animal bases!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!