User Image

You know, Gaians, it can be a little unsettling walking around La Victoire sometimes, and I don't mean because of Cygnus's doll collection—although, that's unsettling too, but for different reasons. What's actually unsettling is when you walk around the shop and then suddenly discover a hole in the back of the shop that seems to lead to a completely different world altogether! Anyway, it was a weird trip down there, and an equally weird trip back from there, but I brought some souvenirs with me for all of you to enjoy!

User Image

User Image The Wonderland Bundle will give you a whimsical adventure full of off the wall excitement! Inside this topsy-turvy bundle, you'll find Maniac Mad Marionette, Wonderland Carousel, Margot Hatter, Warm Mad Hatter Eyes, Wonderland, Through the Grim Frame, Alice's Chase, Haigha’s Tomfoolery, Cheshire Kid, and the brand new recolor, Childish Wonderland Carousel!

Get the Wonderland Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!