User Image

Hello once again, my friends! It is quite good to see you. Doctor Prakash here, with some rather wonderful news for all of you! Although, I am as contractually obligated as ever to explain to you that "Doctor" in this instance is a nickname rather than a title that serves as proof of a doctorate. That's not a pressing matter at the moment, though. What is important is the brand new Kin that I just discovered a short while ago while out doing field work. I assure you with the utmost sincerity that this Kin is guaranteed to brighten your day! Please, you must have a look for yourselves!

User Image

User Image [KINDRED] Murapi isn't the brightest Kin in the Wilds, but this wonderfully fluffy Kin is steadfast, loyal, and truly a fearsome creature when focused. That, and it is a warm and fuzzy cuddler!

I've left this delightful Kin in the capable hands of Jet and Cygnus, as always. Now, I am going to redouble my efforts on my fieldwork with the renewed sense of hope that comes from the knowledge that this Kin exists! Until next time, my friends!

Get [KINDRED] Murapi!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!