User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm having a hard time keeping myself motivated to do things today, I have to admit. I feel like I'm mentally preparing myself for the weekend, but I think part of it is that it's cooling down outside too! It's hard to want to get up and do anything when you take three steps outside and feel like you should turn back around and wrap yourself up in a blanket. So, I made myself wrap up in a blanket and do things around thee shop, like put these chance items on sale! You'll want to act fast, though, because these discounted chance items are leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on October 15th!

User Image

User Image Hot Dogs and Cats is ready and waiting for you! You'll discover items such as Mysterious Purrisienne, Miss Wintermint Cattuccino, Rusted Private Forces, Cute Catnipicky, Kingston's, Bumble Bristles, Honey Catsual No, Frustrated Catsitter, Grinning Memory of a Corvus, Cold Schoolboy Desires, Spicy Untamable Hunger, Get Pumped, or The 'Melon'choly Cat Reaper! If you're lucky you may win a brand new user-design recolor such as Wish Upon the Heaven by Bon-Valkyruz, Seabreeze Cafe: Salty Side by Kronprinz Escaflowdra, SDPlus Gaian Demonic Ori Chun by Ori Chun, Feeling Breezy by a love song, Wary Gaze by Dyloxic, Galaxy Rebels' First Flight by CaptainTapole, Poison of an Alleycat by Odori-ble Kitty, Damned Exorciblings by Halcyone ter Avest or Instant Jassy Doki by Jasette!

User Image

User Image Get some delicious Cupcakes of Autumn and you'll find yourself with a bundle of colorful delights to make your fall great! Whether you get pumpkin, red velvet, apple cinnamon, or berry cupcakes, you'll also get a bundle of favorites like Punch Bunny, Elusive Magical Visitor, Daring Headless Rider, Autumn Leaf Mood Bubble, Divine Woolly Warden, Autumn Remarkable Peche, Humble Tree Fae, and Resolute Lonely Traveler! Plus, each tasty bundle of cupcakes comes with a brand new treat inside, so you'll also get Magically TameD, Honey Alpachica, Autumn Sugar Pollen, or Crimson Clownin' Around!

User Image

User Image It's time for Autumn's Revival, so get your hands on this chance item and give yourself a shot at some delightful treats! You could find yourself with an item like Dark Blood Wolf, Don't Call Me That, Ambitious Wishful Cheating, Shovel the Evil Dead, Carefree Selken Favor, Purest Holy Ice, Mon Petit Miel, or Fall Sea, or if you're particularly lucky, you could even win a Mystery Mood Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom mood bubble item!

User Image

User Image Well well well. Are you ready for School in Session or are you kicking off the new year vastly unprepared, am I right? Let me guess: Forgot to buy that assigned textbook? A dog ate your summer assignments? I know all the standard excuses. I used 'em myself, back in the day. What's most important is that you don't forget to snag some NEW great school year styles from this fabulous chance item! You'll make the first impression of a century all decked out in the stunning Midnight School Spirit, Independent Senioritis Strikes, School Spirit, Senioritis Strikes, Insane Bowl Cut, [Animal] Furry Smart, Too Cool, Study Snacks, Late Again!, Too School, The New Kid, Death by Homework, and Owlton the Owl!

User Image

User Image Rina's Autumn Cafe is a cool seasonal spot to hang out with friends and have a treat! But what will you get to eat? Unlike most cafes, you'll find out what you get rather than ordering it yourself, but the upside to that is that no matter what shows up in front of you, it will also be accompanied by a great item! Whether you get the apple cider, butternut squash risotto, blackberry trifle, pumpkin quesadilla, or sweet potato crepe you'll also get something fantastic like Lunatic Reap what you Sow, Love Me Easy Again, Candihime, Pastille Merry Go Shortcake, or L'Hiver de Mephiste You might even leave the cafe with a fantastic rarity like an [Animal] Fall Couture Dye Ticket, or the Perfect Parcel Duo

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!