User Image

It's still pretty quiet here, I have to admit, Gaians. It's almost unsettling how quiet it is, in fact. What if everyone's disappeared? What if an alien came and stole away everyone in town?! What if they're the reason we've unexpectedly got a whole bunch of scary pumpkins at the front of the store?! Do you think maybe it's aliens?! I want to believe! Well, actually, I don't have to try that hard, since I'm from space and know that there are other beings out there. That, and I was the one who put the pumpkins there. They're supposed to be scary, you know!

User Image

User Image Okay, so they're not really scary, but crack open one of these Spoopy Pumpkins and you're sure to discover a brand new recolor inside! Break into one of these less than intricately carved gourds and you can get a great new item like Gutsy Space Affection, False Treacherous Idols, Witty Lollitober Witch, Get OUT Ghastly!, Dead Cunning Eye, Tasty Pumpking, or Decayed Lilac Heart For You! You could also score one of a number of user-designed creations, like Michael Angelo and Magnifique's Chic Makeover by michael angelo super, Scholars of the Dueling Roses by RandomKate, Envious Elegant Assassin by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, Zechariah's Faithful Wings by Serafiella, Pumpkin King's Malice by Supreme Crimson, Lethal Blood Huntress by AngelBabis, Art Angel Bangs by maIenky droog, Cheerful Me Day by Voka, Painting of a Melty Hare by RaeMeian, or Wintry Seraphic Fox by Syra-Rose!

Try Spoopy Pumpkins!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!