User Image

The best part of it almost being October is the part where we start getting all the fall-themed sweets in stores, Gaians! I know that a lot of people don't like it as much as I do, but there's really something great about the pumpkin flavored things we get, from drinks to pastries, to everything else! It just makes it feel like fall's really settled in and that we're in for a cool day that will make wearing scarves feel great, even if it's still actually hot outside. So, I decided to get the festivities started early, with a special pumpkin pie set that's available here in La Victoire! But the catch is that they're seasonal, and they do go bad if left out for too long, so they'll only be in the shop and discounted until 11:59 PM PDT on November 6th!

User Image

User Image Sink your teeth into the delectable Classic Pumpkin Pie and you'll find yourself with a tasty treat in the form of a great item! You could get an item like Substitute Corrupted Soul, Stuteaous, Pastille Merry Go Shortcake, Eternally Silence the World, Samurai Brave Soul, Selken Favor, Lunatic Reap what you Sow, Sweetly Sherbert, or the Cursed Bundle! If the season treats you particularly kindly, you could even get a Rainbow Paw Ticket or a Project Slate Ticket!

Try a Classic Pumpkin Pie!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!