Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 8/23/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Features - Quartz stub

The quartz stub rules say a user gets 10 copies of their item. If they submit multiple stubs do they get 10 copies per stub?

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Features

Auto arrange for the inventory.

Festive Sex Symbol

28,375 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
When will we be able to type in the amount of items we want to buy from the Gold Shops?

Warlike Gaian

13,565 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
Games

Would it be possible to have a mobile game app for Lake Kindred instead of the web version on the smartphone?

Warlike Gaian

13,565 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
Shops

Will it be possible on the marketplace to have a button where we can hide listings of items we own?

I know we have a button for items unlisted but having one where we can hide items we own would help item collectors like myself out quite a bit.

Warlike Gaian

13,565 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
Features

Gaia Online Smartphone app

Will this ever get a major update?

It's beyond outdated and needs a new interface and a lot of love put into it.

Sexy Beast

Agh! I missed ATS. Oh well. Here it is again:

Features-- Help Center/Tickets

Is there someone we can approach if our tickets have been open for multiple months with absolutely no reply from anyone? I've searched previous threads that have asked this question and the general responses from users are "I don't know," "just be patient," and "file another ticket." I haven't seen a staff or mod response, though I might not have looked back far enough.

I'm willing to wait on my ticket, but I'm curious.

Clockwork Werewolf

21,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • There are two sides... 50
Manga

Would it be possible to have some sort of bookmark feature to mark our place in the main manga?

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shops

Can you add more new stuff to shops such as The Treehouse and (more importantly) The Faktori? My friends and I love to meet up and catch up in our homes, but we'd like to see more themed stuff or at least some of the stuff on MP put on sale again (Xmas, Royal Thornhall, etc). Thanks

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
Events

Question: Is the Rejected Olympics REALLY not happening? The userbase is confused, a lot of us have been waiting since the last one for this event and the slimes being the same colors as the teams are sending mixed signals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff