User Image

Hello my friends! It has been some time since I have ventured out of the Wilds, but there are so many fascinating things to study and research out there! Now, the fieldwork that I do isn't exactly "official" or "scientific", if we are going solely by the book, but to say that my methods are any less effective than those of individuals who follow the book and do things in a scientific manner is hardly fair! Take for example this new Kin that I've recently discovered. If not for my methods—which admittedly may or may not have involved falling down a shallow ravine—then this Kin may never have been discovered in the first place! This is why you must always be willing to take risks in the name of research! Now then, let me reintroduce you to this new friend.

User Image

User Image[KINDRED] Kinpi are energetic, happy Kin. They're known for racing around and chasing one another in wide, open fields. Kinpi's happily enjoy getting chin scratches and belly rubs!

As always, I must be off to continue my exploration and research, but I've left Kinpi in the capable hands of of Jet and Cygnus. Until next time!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!