Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features
Would it be possible to make easier and cheaper ways to obtain the items required, to make the backwing formulas in Alchemy?

We don't have any immediate plans for this, but it's something that can be considered.

Quote:
FEATURES

Just come to my attention that the old 3-day restriction to getting a trading pass for new accounts was lifted, apparently for quite some time now. There was no mention of this anywhere. Wanted to know why the staff did this? Was the feature essentially useless as a deterrent for bots now and more of an inconvenience for new users? Maybe a staff alert about it would be helpful. It may be a minor change, but it is a change.

We didn't see much of a need for it at the moment with the change in how new users and mules behaved, it may be implemented again in the future, but for the time being it's off.

Quote:
ITEMS
Namely the Quartz Stub restriction on recolouring Kindred hair, will this ever be lifted?? Kindred items are not often recoloured, and I would love to see some of the hair items get their time to shine.

Possibly in the future!

Quote:
Items

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALLOWING TIER ITEMS TO BE RERELEASED! This has frustrated MANY users since the beginning of this "feature" due to how quickly and easily items can be hyper-inflated because they're only there for a few days and if you miss out, there goes your luck. My question is, will this be retroactive so that all past tier items can be rereleased?

Currently it only applies to tiers beginning on or after August 2, 2016. There are no plans to change this at this time.

Quote:
Items

Is it possible for an item to retain its positioning on both the "flipped" and "unflipped" versions of the avatar? I'm specifically interested in something like my scar of hero item (equipped) since scars don't change position on a person's face when they turn a different direction.

I'm considering options for a golden ticket FYI.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

It's possible!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Lavish Ladykiller

Misc

Will we be seeing Easter Bunny this year?

Unstoppable Krampus

Features-Trading

Last AtS, it was mentioned that you hoped to resolve the trading bans by the end of the week. However my pass is still disabled, and I know there are plenty more people without theirs as well. Could we get an updated ETA on when this might be resolved?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Kindred

I was affected by the whole reversal of the trades that's been going on lately... and my Kindred I got back from it should of been a level 50... but it's only a level 1... is this going to be fixed at all, because I've talked to other people and they have the same issue.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
Games

Is Zomg ever coming back? I felt it was a plus to the site and it was quite fun alot of people miss it

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Events

Are the space slimes going to be tying into the Rejected Olympics?
Zika = Space slime??

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
MISC

What's your (whoever answers) current favorite song?

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Items

Can we get more Thumbelina items, particularly those that mix in a little bit of that old-Fafnir-style purple, like Elusive Magical Visitor does?

*points to current avatar* It's a surprisingly beautiful combination of colors... emotion_kirakira

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Items

Would it be possible to get more items in mint? I know we've been getting a few wintermint recolors. So is it possible to get a few in mint? (that aren't melty or fallen)

Business Bachelor

Items

So after this Lake Kindred Scandal occurred, all the kindred we received were reset to level 1, how can we go about getting this fixed? I'm not too interested in raising 12 more Sakuras back to level 50

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Gumby Ningata
Misc

Will we be seeing Easter Bunny this year?

NOOOOOOO! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces