User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm gonna keep this as brief as I can, because I've got a whole bunch of stuff to take care of that I think you'll be excited to hear about later, but for now I just wanted to give you all a heads up about the discounts we've got going on at the shop right now! As you know, we've got all kinds of great chance items on the shelves at La Victoire, and they'll give you lots of opportunity to complete some stellar item collections, or give you a shot at some super-rare treasures! Now's a good time to check the chance items below in particular, because they're available at a special discounted rate for a limited time!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to the Ice Creamery and you'll find yourself with a sweet treat in the form of a brand new recolor! Stop by the shop and you'll find yourself with an item like Bubble Stuteaous, Strawberry Banana with Sprinkles Please!, Lunar Precise Archer, Like Seaside Daisies, Ochiba Concordia Delphinus, Poppyseed Fruity Jellies, Strawberry I Scream, Sinfully Sweet Gelato, and Secret Cosmic Wish! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like FatalityKaz's Makeover by FatalityKaz, Mellow Garden Fae by The First Human, Tactician of the Seas by CaptainTapole, Delightful Delinquit by I Flavour of Life I, Oni's Baby Bangs for Midi by Corvias, Sandman's Forbidden Fruit by enchanted_bunny, Azure and Rose by `Hydro, Audifonos Estrellado by Z4N, TRC's Warrior Band by TheRayCook, SDPlus Gaian Astherie King IV by King IV, Soul Reaper by jizzed when he, Unbearably Sunny by Dundaclap, Tsundeerelli or Tsundeerellina by tsundeere, True Consort of Aurelian orTrue Regent of Ossidian, both by Hass undLiebe x Vannequin, or Little Miss Tuffet by Lake Hyiia!

User Image

User Image It's time to Feel the Beat, and if you get your groove on you'll find yourself scoring a great item, as well! Whether you party hard or chill in a chair, you'll get an item like Zodiacal: Equinox 2nd Gen., Chocolate Meido Cafe: Yan's Side, Astra: Milky Way, Moira's Bubbly Rebellion, Heart of a Gambino Alleycat, Protagonist's Mystery, Dark Hart of Camelot, or Shooting Star's Debut! If you're really feeling it, you might even get a Perfect Parcel, which can be redeemed to receive a non-limited equippable item of your choice, or a Mystery Mood Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom mood bubble item!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on the stylish new Presh-X to share all your fun stories on cute stationery, and you'll also find yourself with a brand new item for the paw base! Open up the notebook and you could find [Animal] Fawnd of You, [Animal] Chadorable, [Animal] Whale Noises, [Animal] Desert Kappa, or [Animal] Cheerful Chime! You could also find yourself with one of a number of new user-designed treasures, like [Animal] I'm the Hero, Dood! by Conis, [Animal] Teal Marionette Restrung by lVleIody, [Animal] Wasteland Chibi by whorld, [Animal] Tiptoe Through the Sassy Tulips by Lady Cres, houjun-san ohana pokekaiju angel wolves by houjun-san, [Animal] Lemony Breeze or [Animal] Pur-eezy Cat, both by caisu, or [Animal] Zap Striker, [Animal] Arc striker, or [Animal] Selfish Glutton, all by Lance C Bones!

User Image

User Image Genception II will give you a shot at a whole bunch of great items, but what item will you get? It's hard to say, but it's well worth the adventure to try and find out! Inside of each one of these chance items, you'll find another chance item with a whole bunch of opportunity at more great items, like Bundle Bonanza, Gambino Book Fair, Exclusive Rewind, Summer 2k15 Grab Bag, Mostly Undead, Vivid Chance, or Gaian Treasure! Plus, you could also find Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or even a Perfect Parcel!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!