User Image

Gaians, how is convention season still going? How do people still have the energy for this?! I've only gone to a few this year and my legs are already done moving for the next five years, I'm sure! But I know there was a big convention this last weekend, and apparently there are more next month as well? Where do you find the strength to keep moving for that long?! I can hardly believe it! But, having said that, I'm definitely going, because there's stuff I want to buy there. I should probably patch up my costume so it's wearable again too...maybe I'll just wear a closet costume instead.

User Image

User Image Try out CONvenient Fashion and you'll be able to go out in style with a brand new recolor! Open up this stylish costuming kit and you'll find yourself with an item like Exiled Poisonous Pony, Airy Magical Summer, Peppy Unlikely Heroes, Refreshing Interstellar Invaders, Poppy Trainer Eclipse, Agile Time Out!, Luminous Thirsty Days, or Graceful Nox Obscura! You could also get a user-designed item, like Necroswapicousins by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Galaxy Fighter by Z4N, Wish Upon the Sinful by Breaking bad is amazing, Majoko Roxoah Eyes by Roxoah, Bunnihime by Bunni hime, Minerva by Leothalis the Sorcerer, Timid Little Cabbit by Sinfulcraft, Sally the Alpaca by Zbrahh, Dunderious Reap what U Sow by Dundaclap, Breeze Speaker by Escaflowdra, SDPlus Gaian LordOwns by lGl God Of Sithayans lDl, Heaven Ninja Band by Bon-Valkyruz, Infinite Angelic Halo by Yo Its Jose, Elegant Vixen's Bangs or Breezy Vixen of Ossidian by vodka_vixen, or Suspicious Handmaiden of Ossidian or Suspicious Handmaiden of Aurelian, both by CaptainTapole!

Get CONvenient Fashion!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!