User Image

Hey Gaians! I hope your Saturday is going well so far! I just wanted to let you all know that we've got some great discounts going on in the shop right now, and also to give you a heads up that I'm gonna be clearing off some shelf space here to make room for new stuff! So, be sure to stop by La Victoire and get them when you get the chance, because some of these items may not be here the next time you come by! Here's some info about the fabulous items that are on sale at La Victoire right at this very moment!

User Image

A Little Angelic bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on July 24th!

User Image It might be a challenge for some, but being A Little Angelic will go a long way! In fact, it'll even score you an item! You could get something like Amadea's Crown Bundle, Heavenly Gatekeeper, Hermes of the New Moon, Shiva's Wings, Fallen Angelica, Puriel's Wings, or Wish Upon the Sacred Fallen! If you're a particularly good and lucky individual, you could even find yourself with a Baby Golden Ticket or a Baby Platinum Ticket, which can each be used to create a custom one-pose item of your very own!

User Image

Trainer's Choice bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image It's time to make a Trainer's Choice and get on with your adventures! Get your hands on this great chance item and you'll find yourself with a brand new recolor, like Elusive Magical Visitor, Sour Master Tamers, Stubborn Crafty Punk, Rougissant Flèche Synchronisée, Gacha Mystic, Cute Nine Volt Livez, Twilight Punch Bunny, or Frozen Radiant Nights! You could also score one of a number of user-designed treasures, like Zodiacal: Savagery by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Escalating Mad Marionette by Escaflowdra, Rosenhime by Milady-Rosenrot, Starlight the Baby Dragon by `Hydro, Wishing Nobody by Odd Cinderella, Gentle Consort of Aurelian by Photon Burst, Blessed by Mz Epic, Vintage Hoodie by Keep It A1, Midnight Studio Headphones by JackedPot, Regal Elegance by Shilshadu, Deerharts in Atlantis by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, King IV Anti Mine Mine Mine by Supreme Crimson, Fox Addiction Makeover by Pusheh, Mad for Marionette or Dusky Queenarina, both by coppaangel, or Luna The Epic Husky! by malzysaur!

User Image

Corgi Troupe bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image The Corgi Troupe has arrived, and with it comes a whole pack of new Kin you can befriend and explore Lake Kindred with! Get your hands on this fluffy and fuzzy chance item and you could find yourself going home with a new friend like [KINDRED] Hotdog Corgi, [KINDRED] Delivery Corgi, [KINDRED] Hipster Corgi, or [KINDRED] King Corgi!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!