User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm cleaning up around the shop some, and I wanted to let you know that we're clearing up some shelf space by taking out some of our chance items! As you know, our chance items are great for completing a collection of stuff, or just giving yourself an opportunity to get some rarities, but the thing about La Victoire is that we've always got new stuff coming in, so we've gotta make room sometimes as well! The following chance items are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on July 18th:

User Image

User Image It may be Sweat-er Weather, but you'll still get a great new recolor with this chance item! Beat the heat and score a new item like Some Dangerous Bunny Loves You, Melting Summer Fundraiser, Dusky Sugar Pollen, Lucky Eye 2 Eye, Quick Witted Partner, Under the Cozy Stars, or Fierce April M! You could also get a brand new user-designed masterpiece, like Byzancareina by Vannequin, Rosalynn the Pumpkin Princess by Menstrual Cramps, Fountain of Sacrimony by Nanzzy-chan, Exquisite Sanguine Empress by Tiana Sidhe, [Animal] Neogaia Diamondback Hero by Kid Jak, Decadent Lavende Hair by Urban Fx, Supreme Elite Mine Mine Mine by Supreme Crimson, Brew Brows by Master Jew, Light Blue Crystal Diamond Katana by Fazoland, Golden Pastel Eclipse by The Golden Boleyn, Seductive Elegant Assassin by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, Bubbly Bunny Boba by tsundeere, Salty Pollen by icetears, Some Bunnies Love You by Cutesi, Quenched Mayhem or Quenched Bear Banger, both by Dyloxic!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on a Firework Starter Kit and your inventory is guaranteed to explode with color! Whether you get a kit of red, blue, yellow, or green fireworks, you'll also get a bundle of great items like Bitter Rosier's Thorns, Heart of a Durem Alleycat, Autumnal Immortal Veil, Tiamat's Horns of the Demon, Don't Ever Speak, Distant Lost Memory, Rosier's Smoldering Thorns, and Precious Seraphic Fox! You're also guaranteed to get a brand new item as well, so light the fuse on these fantastic fireworks and you'll also score an item like Greedy Blessed Dragon, Beloved Eccentric Heart, Prideful Keymaster's Corruption, or Carefree April M!

User Image

User Image It's time for the big video game tournament finals, but let's see you Nerf This! Will you take first, second, or third place by the end of the tournament? Regardless of where you place, you'll score a great item like the Golden Box of Bundles, Garage Band Dollface, Cursed Eccentric Heart, the Punishing Bundle, Midnight Lunar Ascension, Shooting Star, Death Game, Naughty Bear Batter, or the Cursed Bundle! If you've got what it takes to come out on top as the true champion, you could even find yourself with an Angelic Halo, Perfect Parcel, Project Rainbow Ticket, or a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

User Image

User Image Try your shot at the Blind Date Lotto II to win one of seven dates! Dates include a celebrity, a monster, Surl E. Dean, a punk, and even a royal! I won't give away every date's details because it is a blind date after all. I will tell you Junior the Shark, Sartorial Slay, Vengeful Rose Wedding, and Usual Hangout Spot are some of the amazing items you can score!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!