User Image

Ever felt like it was your destiny to travel across the land, far and wide, to be the very best? Yeah. Me neither, but, I am feeling a little inspired lately! There's a brand new game everyone is talking about on Dropplr, and it looks like so much fun! I tried it out the other day and all I want to do now is play! It's not fair! So in order to understand the power that's inside I feel compelled to begin a brand new event in La Victoire. Check it out!

Be the very best that no one ever was with this brand new sale! Defend the world with an assortment of bundles and items! NEW Bundles include the Not Tomorrow Collection, Inferno Champion Collection, Zip It Collection, Synchronous Moonlight Collection, Synchronous Sunlight Collection, Diamonds & Ice Collection, and the Pawtastic Trainer Bundle!

User Image

Also making a return to La Victoire is Dragonslayer Collection, Capsule Corp Bundle, Waterheart Blue, [Animal] Waterheart Blue, Leafheart Green, [Animal] Leafheart Green, Fireheart Red 2nd. Gen, and [Animal] Fireheart Red 2nd. Gen.! Now is your chance to pick up some of your favorite items if you missed out before.

Finally we have items making their direct release debut! For a limited time you can pick up Trainer Eclipse and Stellar Stats! How cool is that?

Make sure to stop by La Victoire soon. The Be the Very Best Sale will only be available until July 17, 2016 at 9:59 AM PDT!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!