User Image

Woooww! Good morning Gaians! Did you hear that storm this morning? No? I swear I wasn't imagining it. I hate when a silly thunderstorm ruins a perfect good kitten star nap. I had such a difficult time falling asleep last night. There is just so much to do! Things to see! For example I am only a mere three levels away from reaching level thirty in the hot new name Undergaze. I just can't stop playing it!

I guess I shouldn't complain. The storm woke me up just in time to get the store stocked with brand new items! Take a look at what we just got in:

User Image

User Image Sucks To Be You or does it? Release your inner succubus with this gorgeous item. Poses include hair, eyes, legs, and more!

Sucks To Be You!

User Image

User Image Tranquil Deerly Beloved and User Image Rebellious Apocalypse Then are waiting for you no matter if you are looking for tranqulity or maybe for a little rebellion!

Tranquil Deerly Beloved!

Rebellious Apocalypse Then

User Image

User Image User Image Beachwalk and [Animal] Beachwalk will take you back those sunny days on the boardwalk!

Beachwalk!

[Animal] Beachwalk!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!