User Image

Well Gaians, with summer right around the corner, you can be absolutely sure of one thing, no matter what else may happen—Old Man Logan is telling everyone that it's time to go fishing. I mean, he does that year-round, I guess, but especially once it starts getting warm and sunny, he tells people that they need to start getting up early before the sun rises and get out and go fishing. I can kind of see where he's coming from, as a kitten star who enjoys fish! But getting up early doesn't exactly sound like my kind of plan. I hear there's a great new fishing spot, though, if you're one of those people willing to get up early to go fish!

User Image

User Image Spend some time at the Angelic Fishing Hole and you could catch yourself one of a number of magnificent fish! You could also end up with Old Pete's sock on your hook, but overlooking that...no matter what you catch, you'll still get a great prize as well! You could reel in a marvelous item like Alruna's Dark Absolution, Brilliant Instant Doki, Exorciblings, Silver Eclipse, Candihime, or even a Gaian Style! But that's not all! If you're a particularly good angler, you could even find yourself with an Agate Ticket, a Project Rainbow Ticket, a Project Lapis Ticket, or even a Project Golden Ticket!

Try the Angelic Fishing Hole!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!