User Image

Gaians, can you just...stay here with me for a second? The light in the back room of La Victoire went out a few minutes ago, and it hasn't come back on, and I kind of have a feeling that there's someone or something back there that should be there, and maybe wants to haunt me? I don't know what I've done to deserve that, though. Well...maybe I took someone's food? Or maybe they're here to haunt me for making fun of Cygnus? I don't know! Either way I just...wait. Okay, the lights are back up again. That was weird. I'll have to get that lightbulb replaced.

...it just went off again. Gaians, help meeeeeeeeee!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on Demonic Essence and you're guaranteed to score a devilishly good item! You could find yourself with an item like Wish Upon the Scarlet Fallen, Born from Dark Blood, Lofty Demon, Sweet Princess Pazuzu, Eliza the Pursuant, Junior the Shark, Devious Succubus Eyes, or Umbral Exorciblings, but that's not all! If you're a particularly lucky little devil, you could win a Baby Golden Ticket, which can be redeemed to create your own custom one-pose item, or a Project Platinum Ticket, which you can use to make your own exclusive SDPlus doll with a custom pose!

Try Demonic Essence!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!