User Image

Greetings, Gaians. Surprised to hear from me, I assume? The workload has finally slowed, now that tax season is over, so I have more time to relax and enjoy myself. I decided that it would be a good use of time to visit GaiaCon and see what I could find. As luck would have it, I managed to get myself a line pass that let me into a number of panels early, so that I could get the best seat! I didn't know they offered this sort of thing, but perhaps not all conventions do. The good news is that for a short while, you can get your hands on the same sort of thing. Don't believe me? You will once I explain what it is I've found.

User Image Get your hands on the Super Advance Chance and you'll find yourself at the front of the line for not just one, but the next TWELVE monthly CIs to be released! Each month, the Super Advance Chance will unseal, presenting you with a 9 pack of that month's CI, as well as an exclusive recolor that will only be available through the Super Advance Chance! This super value will give you the first shot at the monthly CI for an entire year, and also guarantees twelve exclusive recolors that you can collect and treasure! A deal like this is not to be missed!

So, here's the deal, Gaians. This special pass is only available for the rest of GaiaCon, which means you've only got until 9:59 AM PDT on June 1st to get yours! You're going to want to get a copy before it's too late, because this is quite the line skip, if I do say so myself.

Get the Super Advance Chance!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!