User Image

Hey Gaians, good morning! Are you having a good weekend so far? I'm having a good one myself, although I can already feel my paws getting sore from walking around the convention center all of yesterday. It's okay though, it's been a great time so far, and there's still a whole lot for me to see! I'm gonna go without my costume on today, I think, just so I can look around and see what everyone else is doing. Maybe I'll put my costume on later, but for now it'll be easier to not have a costume on. Before I head over to the convention center, though, you should check out the new items up on the shelves at La Victoire!

User Image

User Image Danny's Shimmering Scales is a brand new user-designed item by a spark to ignite that is sure to make your trip to the beach a fun one. Take a dive with this friendly merman and you'll have a safe and super fun time!

User Image Purrecious Good Furiends have come to rely on one another, and it's rare that you'll ever see them separated! These two cool cats are very happy just being in each other's company, and they don't need much more than that.

User Image Mystic Witch of Fate looks the part for what she can do, which is probably for the best, since then at least you won't be caught as off-guard as you could be. But given she can change a person's fate, maybe that'll happen regardless...

We'll have more headed your way as the day goes on, so be sure to check in with us when you get the chance, Gaians! Have a good day!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!