Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's good to finally see a fellow Kirby fan, as well as someone whom has similar tastes in SSBM. 3nodding
Daxmort
It's good to finally see a fellow Kirby fan, as well as someone whom has similar tastes in SSBM. 3nodding

o-o; Me? Oh Thank you! 3nodding
Daxmort
TrSx630
I am the greatest melee player ever to live.

I'm sure. Just fight Huitzilopili and I. Then we'll decide, eh?

No-one goes around calling themselves the greatest. Because chances are, they're already s**t.

I admit, I'm nowhere near the best. But you don't get away with the title of 'Best SSB Player Ever'.

Indeed-y do. It gets kind of annoying when everyone claims to be the "best"...Hell, I admit I'm not the greatest, probably not as good as Dax, but I'd still like to challenge all you people who claim to be the "best". See who really is good, heh heh.
(actually, it'd be good practice. >.< wink
Super Smash Brothers Melee is definatly better.
I think it is a fighting game just with childish characters.
My favorite character is young link, I am really good at the game
Roy is the best unlockable character
Crazy hands because it is so hard to unlock him
Hyrule Castle is my favorite stage, and the beam sword is my favorite iyem
Sonic, Shadow, tails, Egg Man, Knuckles, and Rouge should be in the next game, and it should be on Game Cube.
My favorite character is bowser... or samus... or falco... or fox... well, I'm good with all of them!
Kirby is the only charecter that is worth my time. Mr. Game and Watch has to be the most impossibly annoying charecter ever.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Melee, more character, better weapons

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? Yes it is. but it does have things that a kinda like quests

What's your favourite character(s)? Zelda

What character(s) are you best with? Zelda/Sheik

How good are you? I havent lost against any of my friends and we had a tournament at our school *about 100 entered* and I won. So i can assume im pretty good

What's the best unlockable character? Mr. Game and Watch

What's your favourite special boss? The piles of yoshies

What's your favourite stage? Pokemon Stadium

What's your favourite item? Still has to be the pokeBall

What characters should be in the next game? Lanky Kong with the long crazy arms. Maybe some final fantasy characters.

Which console should it be on? I say if you have your FF character it should be on PS3 and the version of nintendo consol that coming out

PandaManda's Husband

Kirby is ok, but he got powered down alot from the 64 game. I like to use Roy often, but I also like to throw in some of the annoying characters (Ness, Pikachu, DK) to piss my friends off.
Zoyko
ARF

Don't spam in the thread. stare

And Huitzilopili;

You and me both. I need more practise. Either I'm getting better, or my brother is no longer a real challange. sweatdrop
Daxmort
Zoyko
ARF

And Huitzilopili;

You and me both. I need more practise. Either I'm getting better, or my brother is no longer a real challange. sweatdrop

I KNOW I'm not getting better, because I haven't played SSBM for a month, and when I play it now, I have to remind myself that A isn't "jump" (I've been playing Custom Robo too much xd ). I haven't been playing it that much lately because there's a distinct lack of decent human competition.
Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Zoyko
ARF

And Huitzilopili;

I KNOW I'm not getting better, because I haven't played SSBM for a month, and when I play it now, I have to remind myself that A isn't "jump" (I've been playing Custom Robo too much xd ). I haven't been playing it that much lately because there's a distinct lack of decent human competition.

Jebus H. Chrisp! I know exactly what you mean! I played Gotcha Force for a month straight, and then kept trying to dash in mid-air using Kirby! And I tried to use A to jump also! (I still say GF and CR are extremely similar.)
Daxmort
Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Zoyko
ARF

And Huitzilopili;

Jebus H. Chrisp! I know exactly what you mean! I played Gotcha Force for a month straight, and then kept trying to dash in mid-air using Kirby! And I tried to use A to jump also! (I still say GF and CR are extremely similar.)

I haven't played Gotcha Force, but I've heard that it is quite similar to Custom Robo, yes.

Oh man, I can't believe it...I pressed X and expected Captain Falcon to charge at the opponent...man, was I suprised when he jumped instead. XD
Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Zoyko
ARF

And Huitzilopili;

I haven't played Gotcha Force, but I've heard that it is quite similar to Custom Robo, yes.

Oh man, I can't believe it...I pressed X and expected Captain Falcon to charge at the opponent...man, was I suprised when he jumped instead. XD

It was the C stick that did me in...I expected Kirby to do a quick roll/dodge, and he kicked instead. sweatdrop
Calantha Femi
Kirby is the only charecter that is worth my time. Mr. Game and Watch has to be the most impossibly annoying charecter ever.

I reccomend you try all the characters. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I like Kirby too, but at the same time, I can also use pretty much everyone. As for Game & Watch, do not count him out. His odd attacks can be very powerful and his annoyance can actually be used as a weapon.

Oh... that brings me back...

One of my friends hated G&W's taunt. The bell pissed him off so bad. And when he got mad, he'd rush the G&W who used it. Unfortunately, anyone who used G&W not only knew this, but knew they could whoop him bad with the 2-D titan. One time, we really got him. Free-for-all, he was marth and me and another friend were both G&W, fighting in front of Cranky's Cabin. I (Black), stood on the far right platform, while the other friend (Red) stood on the far left. I rang the bell and Marth charged. I smacked him back. While I fought, Red taunted until Marth switched and attacked, during which time I would taunt. Eventually, Marth was stomped down and as a final insult, simultaneous tauntes from the both of us. Our moody Marth player immediately turned the GCN off while the fight was going on. I think he was overreacting just a tad.

Luckily, he got over his annoyance of the character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff