Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Mercain
Armada has quit melee.
hey guys melee is currently trailing skullgirls so if youd like to help the cause then donate!

https://www.wepay.com/donations/evo2013-ssbm

final spirit bomb tomorrow!

http://www.smashboards.com/misc.php?do=news&id=333454
SG is almost out of the race, but last day is so unpredictable. Wtf is with the giant 30k jump in ST?

Here's to hoping the spirit bomb works out.
...Anyone want some friendlies?
You're probably not going to find anyone while you still have that want to play. Not here at least. You'll probably have to try on Allisbrawl instead.
My urge to play was never that strong anyway, LOL. Just wanted some "warm ups" for this little local Brawl tourney going on at my school.
You ******** better come to evo now.
I'll see you there Reko.
Double post for HOLY s**t ******** 94k raised by individuals. My band of misfits has the potential to get together for something awesome and deliver.

I can't even begin to describe how elated and proud I am.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Melee is only at EVO because Nero wished Mercain luck in getting it there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you based Nero.

Also thank [scientology]

Hallowed Pumpkin

With Smash 4 getting some publicity at E3 it makes me want to start thinking about new characters.

All I want is Masked Link.

Which I know I'll never have. emo
in my opinion i think that the first ssb is the best, but i may be a little opinionated because i used ness and ness was at his prime ssb. Melee is my second favorite though. the grabs and maps in ssb are still my favorite and always will be.
My series through the super smash bros. series is SSBB.
my favorite in that game is Ike, sonic ,Snake ,Link , Lucario.
as for my playing experience, pretty good it's just I don't usually dodge that much so if I do take damage, I just stand there and take it.

my favorite boss through out the entire game is Tabuu.
mainly because well...*scoffs* he's the final boss but his attacks are incredible including his Wings of death will send you butt sky high, instant KO just like that.

my most favorite stage is the Final destination because of the music of super smash bros. credits theme (N64 remix).

my favorite item is the home-run bat, laser sword, pokeball, heart containers hot curry. (whatever you call it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff