Shy Rogue

big's Fav

Assimilated Capitalist

18,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
Apex 2013 over.

Europe took Melee again, but we came closer to breaking Armada.

Looked like it was going to be Revival of M2K, but my hopes were dashed, still placed well though.

Good s**t to PP bringing some Marth glory.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, or Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Mahvel
Is SSB/SSBM/SSBB really a fighting game? Of course it is. You fight in it, and its a game, so its a fighting game. Just like how you level up in Call of Duty, which makes it an RPG.
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you? My best character is Meta-Knight. I'm also pretty good with Meta-Knight.
What's the best unlockable character? Shenlong
What's your favourite special boss? Meta-Knight
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item? I love the Smash Balls because they're super cool and balanced. It sucks that Sheik is fast but can't kill things by hitting them hard, so its good for balance that she can one shot you from across the screen.
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on? They should really include Chrono and Lloyd. Not enough sword users. Also, if Nintendo is smart, they'll port it to the most popular console on the market. iOS devices.
AJ just a general question, how good are the japanese at the smash games compared to AMURIKKA.

And if for some reason smash does make it to Evo, I better see some of you fags there..Actually, I better just see you guys in general there because I'm sure a good majority of you guys are playing other fighters.
Brawl, they're some of the best. At least, they go toe to toe with the brawlers in America and europe.

In melee, though, they're not really quite on America's, Europe's, Canada's, or even Mexico's par. Which is a shame considering how good they were considered before.

I'm so ******** pumped for evo. Going to try to revive myself into melee and go, and hit a double header with Genesis 3. What are you going to EVO for?
yeah, I'm watching apex and was just wondering. The salt of Nairo was pretty damn....overwhelming LOL.

Evo im going for AE and persona. Maybe marvel, that's all arizona plays sad .

Hallowed Pumpkin

Who did you play in AE again?

NC plays mostly AE and Marvel too.

Ive been to a few tournaments but I suck a** at them really.

Marvel especially.
I really need to start visiting here more often. Bleh.

Rush, and everyone else! It's been forever lol. Finally working though, so that's great.

Been playing Last Story. That game...it's so good...
NeroRevolver

Marvel especially.

I play Rufus as a main, but I have Adon as a secondary.
You played Sagat right?

Hallowed Pumpkin

r3k0 san
NeroRevolver

Marvel especially.

I play Rufus as a main, but I have Adon as a secondary.
You played Sagat right?

I use to main Dudley, but I main Adon now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff