Welcome to Gaia! ::

My absolute favorite smash game was Melee. I played an absolutely VICIOUS Princess Peach (One of the top players in Texas, and top 15% in U.S). I was disappointed when they nerfed a lot, in Brawl, what made Melee great. I used to play with a friend of mine in team competitions and would own with a Peach/Jigglypuff combination.

If they make another one, I hope they return back to the mechanics of Melee. I would like to see more balanced characters, though. Sheik and Marth were just RIDICULOUS in Melee.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Melee is like the most balanced of the three games. xp
Blake-alShan
My absolute favorite smash game was Melee. I played an absolutely VICIOUS Princess Peach (One of the top players in Texas, and top 15% in U.S). I was disappointed when they nerfed a lot, in Brawl, what made Melee great. I used to play with a friend of mine in team competitions and would own with a Peach/Jigglypuff combination.

If they make another one, I hope they return back to the mechanics of Melee. I would like to see more balanced characters, though. Sheik and Marth were just RIDICULOUS in Melee.

What was your name?

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
dead thread is dead.

I miss my wii. sad

Angry levin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
for the first question: since i only played Melee and Brawl but i think brawl is better in my opinion
Second question: i believe Super Smash Bros series is a fighting game.
the third question: i have few favorite characters but I'll go with Marth and Ike because I'm a huge Fire Emblem fangirl. XD
that is all i can remember on top of my head.

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
unlockable characters: i think Roy from Melee is the best.
favorite stage will be Castle Siege
for the characters being in the next smash bros game would be Hector, Lyn (as a playable character), Raven, Levin because we need more Fire Emblem characters.

Ruthless Rogue

Angry levin
for the characters being in the next smash bros game would be Hector, Lyn (as a playable character), Raven, Levin because we need more Fire Emblem characters.
Volke should be in the next smash.

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I vote Bayonetta heart
Because she is a Wii U exclusive now! And I'd be nice to have some new female characters in there

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Liightning
Angry levin
do you like Volke?

Ruthless Rogue

Angry levin
Liightning
Angry levin
do you like Volke?
Hes a character thats played off as neutral only to money but doesnt hesitate to fight a goddess. I wish he was more neutral then he actually was. would have made him better.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
I'm not sure what's worse, single player smash, or smash 4 roster talk.

Desirable Noob

How about Melee most likely to be on EVO talk?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff