Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fox is a good juggler. His aerial up A is really effective. Also, you can spike with his shine (reflector). Fox's reflector sends them down, and Falco's sends them up (which can lead into Drill Shines and such). Overall, I prefer Falco, though I wouldn't mind to use Fox too. I only use Falco because short-hops are easy to do, and it's easy to do a short-hop laser, and a short-hop spike. Wavedashiing isn't as useful to Falco or Fox compared to other characters though.

Fox also has a better Firefox, but they both have don't have good recoveries.
hi i think surpersmashbros i the funest game biggrin
Fox's reflector doesnt send them down it sends them sideways.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? Melee. More characters, stages, modes, moves.
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? ...Yeah...
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you? Fave- Roy. Best- Samus. How Good: Not very. I've unlocked all Events, 'cept 51, and beat several of the 40-50. Beat all Target Tests, but never got the Less than 25 Min trophy. I've never made it to the end of Race to the Finish. I've unlocked every stage and characters, except for Final Destination.
What's the best unlockable character? Roy. while you can say Roy/Marth are copies of Link, with the sword fighting style, I dont think they are. Most others are copies, with few changes, such as slight speed/power/weight improvement.
What's your favourite special boss? Crazy Hand.
What's your favourite stage? Big Blue. Not insanely hard, but enough of a challenge that you dont have to just watch for opponents, but the stage itself also. Also, my friends hate it xd
What's your favourite item? Hmmmmmmm. Well, for brute stregnth, Hammer/Home Run bat. But I like Freezies and Screw attack.
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on? Animal Crossing Characters sweatdrop Seriously though, after taking out all the clones, I'd say add maybe 2 more Pokemon, but extremely different ones. I dont know if Nitendo could put in Golden Sun characters? Perhaps 2, one already useable, one unlockable (But no Felix/Issac or Ivan/Sheba, since that could lead to cloning elemental attacks.) If Wario could put in, WITHOUT cloning Mario, that would be nice too. Lastly, put in an all new Nintendo Character, and then make it into its own game. I think an original characters could be pretty good (I mean, its not like they ONLY go for well known names, or so I think (Ice Climbers?)). Anyway, I think they should have atleast one more SSB on the GCN, if possible, w/o making it rushed.
...add Luigi's dashing A to the list of moves that I hate. How useless.
Metal Box + Super Mushroom + Bunny Ears + Homerun Bat = Laughs for the ages.
Huitzilopili

Its not THAT useless....you can do a down throw then do the attack. Or just do it every time you kill someone instead of his taunt.... xd Its fun!
Fox McCloud is my boy. That's all I'll say for now.
Roy rules!!!!
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
melee is way better!
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? u fight in it ...dont u?
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with?
fav:roy best with:royHow good are you? i have only lost to one of my very "game freakish" friends and i've gotten everything besides all trophies
What's the best unlockable character?
roy
What's your favourite special boss?
crazy hand
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
stage:final destination
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?i wish megaman and zero could be in the next one
XenoSephiroth
Huitzilopili

Its not THAT useless....you can do a down throw then do the attack. Or just do it every time you kill someone instead of his taunt.... xd Its fun!

Good idea, it's much more entertaining than his actual taunt anyway!

It was funny when I did a 2v2 and my team-mate was DK and I was Luigi. He'd do that Headbutt move, and I'd go up and taunt-kick them while they were stuck. XP

MELEE HANDS DOWN!!!

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?

no, I would have to say it's in it's own caterogory! ^^

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?

I'm Okay, My favorite character is Kirby, but i am best with Pikachu!

Umm, Captain Falcon??? If he's 1 if not then Dr. Mario!

What's your favourite stage?

Hyrule!

What's your favourite item?

The M tomato! (can't remember what it's called!)

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

PS2 and gamecube or the next, next gen consoles!!! (I hate X-Box!!)

Characters

Umm, maybe Menchi and Excel from Excel Saga, but that ain't gonna happen!!
XenoSephiroth
Fox's reflector doesnt send them down it sends them sideways.

My bad, it kinda sends them down but it sends them more horizontal then down.

Oh they both have there moments of course...Super Smash Bros. will always have a place in my heart...but it wouldn't be Super Smash Bros. MELEE if it weren't better right?

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?

I've discussed this topic with my friends too...and when we got to brass facts...the verdict was...it is a fighting game. Sure it may not seem like a fighting game...but that's only if you compare it...it's still a fighting game...just in its own new innovative style! biggrin

What's your favourite character?

Favorite character huh? Well...I'd have to say...Mewtwo! Everyone hates it when I'm Mewtwo. Apparently he's as cheap an opponent in every other game he's been in (all the pokemon games) heh heh.

What character are you best with?

I am the SSBM master with Fox...I only know two other people who could cross blades with me when I'm Fox. He's so fast, and he doesn't have very many strong attacks but there are some...you just have to hit your opponent with precise timing to really get the full strength of his attacks. Other than that you could just let his fast attacks flow one after the other and rack up some damage then finish them of with a massive smash attack! Heh heh heh. biggrin

How good are you?

How good am I? Heh heh...like I said before...I only know two people who can provide me with a match worthy of being called a challenge...other than those two very skilled individuals...evryone else is an amateur. Gwah hah hah. (I know I'm conceited...but I have the right to be)

I'd have to say Young Link! Surprised? Heh heh...he has less strength than Link...but he has a few tricks up his sleeves. For example, Links sword spin will usually only hit once and send the opponent flying across the stage, whereas Young Link's snatches your opponent up and spins 'em around for maximum damage then sends them flying. Young Link's fire arrows set your opponent ablaze...also causing more damage and he has more control over his boomerang, albeit a shorter range. Not to mention young links incredible speed and wall jumping technique> I can't say I've ever had the chance to us it strategically in a match but...it still looks cool! wink

What's your favourite special boss?

Ahh...special boss...hmm...Giga Bowser...strictly for bragging rights. Battling Giga Bowser is a tough fight. I like it because it's a challenge...well...the last event match was anyway. Mewtwo, Ganondorf, and Giga Bowser. You won't believe who i beat that match with. Jigglypuff! Ha ha ha yeah I was amazed too! It seems though that the little pink puffball is actually a little pink powerhouse, if used correctly.

What's your favourite stage?

Favorite stage? Well...I like Hyrule Temple for it's size and diverse terrain. I also like Great Bay for its music though...ahh the classic Legend of Zelda Theme Song. Fountain of Dreams for it's music and effects...when you slam an opponent into the ground hard enough, water from the fountain splashes up into a mist, SO COOL!!!! biggrin LOL. Then Brinstar Depths for Kraid and the cool lighting effect it adds to the battle. It makes it seem so much...darker.

What's your favourite item?

Not too fond of items...sorta defeats the purpose...but If I had to choose wink BOB-OMB!!! HEH HEH HEH!!! These little buggers are so powerful...better run fast if I pick one of 'em up! Gwah hah hah.

What characters should be in the next game?

Oh geez this one may take a while...lets see. King K. Rool, Diddy Kong, Ridley, Chozo Warrior, Space Pirates, Mikau (Zora), maybe Darmani or Darunia, Gerudo Warrior, Koopa Troopa, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, maybe Birdo, one of the Koopa Kids...anyone of 'em....it doesn't matter, Toad, more pokemon too...like...Kabutops...or Scyther, umm...lots more too, but this is getting really long. Heh.

Which console should it be on?

Nintendo Gamecube...if not...whatever console they come out with next...it sure wouldn't be on X Box or PS2...I'd die before I see that ever happen! **shake fist in anger at the thought of Smash Bros. being on any other console but a Nintendo made one**

Anyways...that's my opinion...and for anyone who's wondering. I have all the characters, all the stages, I've beaten all the event matches, all the target tests, longest distance in Homerun Contest is approx. 1700 ft. with Yoshi! I've beaten every 1P mode with every character, Adventure Mode on Very Hard difficulty with Mario and I have 281 trophies...if you wanna know more...just ask smile
wow...sorry bout the last post...i didn't realize it was that long redface heh heh heh...I love super smash bros. melee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff