Welcome to Gaia! ::

No way man. The pie is just too much.
Sony can do it.

-As The Space Pope Commands It

But back on topic... er... Marth?
I'm a big fan of Falco.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?Melee, all the way
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? What eles would it be. I say yes it is
What's your favourite character?ROY
What character are you best with?ROY
How good are you?Pretty good, not the best, but better than the average
What's the best unlockable character?Roy
What's your favourite special boss?Giga Bowser
What's your favourite stage?Final Destination
What's your favourite item?Motion Sensor Bomb
What characters should be in the next game?Ray 01 (from Custom Robo)
Which console should it be on?Gamecube or the new nintendo system, or it can be for the ps2, that'd be fun 3nodding
Marth and Pikachu.

-As The Space Pope Commands It
me and my friends lose track of time and play it like all day. im best with Samus. the best level is F-zero Big Blue. Fighting on lightning fast cars is so awesome.
samous is the best one in the first star fox stage. the stages is long with only two different levels. just put samous on the top level far away from enemies and just shoot of missles. theres more to it than that but i don't feel like going in great detail and you proably already do what i'm thinking anyway.
oni_fire_demon
samous is the best one in the first star fox stage. the stages is long with only two different levels. just put samous on the top level far away from enemies and just shoot of missles. theres more to it than that but i don't feel like going in great detail and you proably already do what i'm thinking anyway.

that sucks as a technique...1st of all, you don't get lots of kills, 2nd, everyone's gonan try and kill you since you're so cheap. Samus has great moves and his shooting is just to help out, I almost never use the shooting and I still own with her.
oni_fire_demon

That's a great tactic.

If you want your a** handed to you. Seriously, any good player can beat that. Even I could beat that, and i'm absoultely HORRIBLE at the game.
Fox and link are my best characters...i can only take on 2 level nine's on a team though...i'm working up to three.
I want meta knight to be in the next one
ChuckTheLandslide
oni_fire_demon

That's a great tactic.

If you want your a** handed to you. Seriously, any good player can beat that. Even I could beat that, and i'm absoultely HORRIBLE at the game.

....no it's not, people will just wanna kick ur a** since ur being so cheap...and it doesn't work either, cauz, you don,t get much kills and that's coward.
Which is better: Melee
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? : yes
fave character: Falco/Mario
What character are you best with?: Falco
How good are you?: good, not a pro but i can beat most ppl i challenge
What's the best unlockable character: Mew Two
What's your favourite special boss?: White Glove
What's your favourite stage?: Dream Land (kirby)
What's your favourite item?: Bomb Omb
What characters should be in the next game?: wario/waluigi/Toad
Which console should it be on?: Gamecube
Staying there and shooting Homing Missiles is a bad plan, I could just 'deek' them all with Roy (Sword Slaaaaaash. :3)
love the game but have xbox
Ragnarok Ninja X
Staying there and shooting Homing Missiles is a bad plan, I could just 'deek' them all with Roy (Sword Slaaaaaash. :3)

Agreed. I can dodge missiles with Ganon. After that, it's a up throw, then a B-up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff