Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? ssbm more chars. and items and stages and more that id rathe not bother writing

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
it consists of punching and kicking nad beating teh crap out of an enemy so i guess it is a fighting game

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with?
How good are you? my fave char. is Mario mt best char. is Mario and im very good (ive mastered ,air dodge ,scrolling ,side step ,and reflect sheild for everyone)

What's the best unlockable character?Roy

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item? final destination (no interuptions there)beam sabers
psychicmind
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? Hard one. It's like asking is a tomato a vegetable or a fruit. I'd say no because It's like the pokemon games. It has fighting and other stuff.

...SSB/M is completely different to Pokemon... gonk Pokemon is turn-based. Along the lines of Final Fantasy.

SSB/M is more like a party fighting game, but still a fighting game in it's own right...

...Though I'm starting to think it's more of a beat 'em up, but that's also more along the lines of Final Fight.
I think that SSBM is better,my favorite chartacer is Link,Best with is Link,Best hidden character Marth, best stage is the Hyrule Temple and the Fountian of Dreams, favorite boss Giga Bowser, how good am I I'd say around a 8 out of 10 ninja
I just wish I was somewhere near tourny level with this game.

-As The Space Pope Commands It
Don't we all? crying
Daxmort
Don't we all? crying

No we don't!!!!! 3nodding

The game's pretty fun, but not something i can devote more then a few minutes a day to..... sad
I like mastering it. Then getting money.

I like money.

Snack-O-Saurus
Daxmort
Don't we all? crying

No we don't!!!!! 3nodding

The game's pretty fun, but not something i can devote more then a few minutes a day to..... sad

That's your problem then...I thought this was the Soul Calibur II sticky when I posted...I'm already championship worthy! xp (Well, nah...but I bet if I tried hard enough...no?...Aww...shucks... sad )
I wish i actually played this game more than once a goddamn year, let alone be tourney worthy.

For me to win at a tourney, the other player's controllers would have to be unplugged. And there's still the chance that i might walk off the side due to stupidity.
ShadowKnuxx
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?

SSBM

Yes

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with?

Ganondorf

How good are you?

Not bad

What's the best unlockable character?

Ganondorf

What's your favourite special boss?

Giga Bowser

What's your favourite stage?

Starfox ship

What's your favourite item?

Beamsword

Well...Yes SSB/SSBM is a really good fighting game for gamecube!And of course it is a game!My fav character and best character I am best with is Zelda and Shiek because of course Zelda is Shiek my fav character...How good am I? Excellent!The best unlockable character is Jiggly Puff!My fav special boss is Giga Browser!My fav stage is the.....Final Prix!My fav item is the wand so yea...Thats my qoute!
I am pretty good with everyone on the right side on the choosing screen like Roy, Ganon, mewtwo, and link.
ChuckTheLandslide
I wish i actually played this game more than once a goddamn year, let alone be tourney worthy.

For me to win at a tourney, the other player's controllers would have to be unplugged. And there's still the chance that i might walk off the side due to stupidity.

They would have ot be blind, and in another room, being beaten by a baseball bat. I might still lose.

My favorite characters are Peach, Falco, Sheik, and Young Link.

I'm a tourney level player with 1337 skillz.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
ssbm is much better
maybe maybe not... i don't really care
What's your favourite character?
pikachu!!! shock shock then i get my butt kicked becasue i'm being so annoying ^^
What character are you best with?
I think i'm pretty good with marth
How good are you?
on a scale of 1/10 i say a 8
What's the best unlockable character?
uh... can't choose marth maybe
What's your favourite special boss?
giga bowser
What's your favourite stage?
final destination
What's your favourite item?
beam saber