Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Melee, all the way.

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?

More like the fighting game.

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?

Marth, in green/black costume. I've won tourneys and am the best in my area. I know most everyone says this kinda stuff, but I'm afraid you'll just have to fight me yourself to be 100% sure.

What's the best unlockable character?

Marth.

What's your favourite special boss?

Giga Bowser, definitely.

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?

Final Stage, and the Homerun Bat.

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

A Custom Robo or two, Meta-Knight, Wario..

Truthfully, I think Nintendo, Capcom and Sega should join to make a Smash Bros. All-Stars. Mario vs. Sonic vs. Megaman.. That's something I'd pay to play.
cool characters, sweet arenas, everything you ever wanted in a game, etc.
pretty well said, huh?
I think SSBM is better because it is more advanced. Im good at being sheik and i dont like to be anybody else exept Ganondorf , but everyone else is no good! 3nodding
Sno 123
Im good at being sheik and i dont like to be anybody else exept Ganondorf , but everyone else is no good! 3nodding

Please tell me you were just trying to piss everyone off, and that you weren't serious... gonk
Link kiks butt
SSB and SSBM are not fighting games... they are party games... i pity anyone who thanks they are otherwise...
omit29
SSB and SSBM are not fighting games... they are party games... i pity anyone who thanks they are otherwise...

...You pity a helluva lot of people, then.

And I for one, pity you, for pitying them, for something they don't need to be pitied for. 3nodding
Beramode
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
What's your favourite special boss?
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

-Melee because you can play as Mr. Game and Watch, the king of horrible horrible accidents (inside joke, *cough**cough* Dante)
-No, it's a party game.
-My favorite character is Gangsta' Falco. I'm best with him. That's not saying much, though, because i'm HORRIBLE. xd
-The big Kirby, because it's so satisfying to beat the s**t out of a little pink thing.
-The stage on top of Starfox's ship. If i have no lives left, and am at 100% damage or so, and an Arwing comes down, i jump atop it and ride it out yelling "GETAWAY SHIP!" The Bomb-omb is the king of items. Chaos, i LOVE IT.
-i think it should stay on the GC, and they should add Viewtiful Joe and Hulk Davidson. Or even better, The Blackstar. Click the link in my sig to see The Blackstar, whose style is the best.
I like playing with Samus, I'll charge up when no one notices then...BLAM!!!
SSBM.

Yeh

What's your favourite character?
Dr. Mario/Ganondorf

What character are you best with?
Ganondorf

How good are you?
I've beaten a few bonified top tier users that know their s**t (Fox's and Marth's and Shiek's) with my mains, despite the fact that they generally have huge speed disadvantages. Pretty good, I'd say.

Marth

What's your favourite stage?
Fountain of Dreams (nice basic stage layout...and soothing music.)

What's your favorite item?
None, I suppose.
ChuckTheLandslide
-i think it should stay on the GC, and they should add Viewtiful Joe and Hulk Davidson. Or even better, The Blackstar. Click the link in my sig to see The Blackstar, whose style is the best.

Damn you Chuck! No un-Nintendo mascot-type characters! xd
Daxmort
ChuckTheLandslide

I know.... but..... but The Blackstar's style is THE BEST! crying
ChuckTheLandslide
Daxmort
ChuckTheLandslide

I know.... but..... but The Blackstar's style is THE BEST! crying

...That's no excuse! scream *Eats Chuck.*

Davidson won't be in the house, foo'! And VJ is Viewtiful, but not Viewtiful enough to be a SSB character! xd
i think it's a fighting game im best with pikachu and zelda/sheik
my fav weapon is the super scope Mr. Game and Watch is annoying!!!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? SSBM has everything SSM has and then some.
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? Hard one. It's like asking is a tomato a vegetable or a fruit. I'd say no because It's like the pokemon games. It has fighting and other stuff.
What's your favourite character? Kirby.
What character are you best with? Mewtwo.
How good are you? pretty good.
What's the best unlockable character? Mewtwo.
What's your favourite special boss? Giga bowser.
What's your favourite stage? Final Destination.
What's your favourite item? Bob-Bomb. (I'm kinda of a kamakasi)
What characters should be in the next game? Metaknight, Black Shadow, if Nintendo owns him Sonic, and maybe Bomberman.
Which console should it be on? GC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces