Welcome to Gaia! ::

They need a another version of the game cuz I done got everything cept one trophy on SSBM.
Garrin
Ragnarok Ninja X
Did everyone beat Giga Bowser? xd

I did. ^^'

If anyone needs help than use Jigglypuff. You have too use Down + B and Up + B.

(:

I found it easier to divebomd him with Fox/Falco

I concur. Giga Boswer's hardly a challenge with Fox... one need only implement the Blaster and Fire Fox a buncha times for an easy victory. 3nodding
All I need trophy-wise is Captain Olimar... but I don't have or want Pikmin data on my memory card.

Indeed, it would be a good strategy to impliment Fox's Blaster and his Fire Fox attack against the Giga... Falco's versions of both attacks aren't as good for it. For one, the firing rate isn't as fast for the Blaster and his Fire Bird is not only shorter in range, but Fox's charge up actually does fire damage... Falco's doesn't.
Ryan_SilverFox
All I need trophy-wise is Captain Olimar... but I don't have or want Pikmin data on my memory card.

Indeed, it would be a good strategy to impliment Fox's Blaster and his Fire Fox attack against the Giga... Falco's versions of both attacks aren't as good for it. For one, the firing rate isn't as fast for the Blaster and his Fire Bird is not only shorter in range, but Fox's charge up actually does fire damage... Falco's doesn't.

true, but you won't be hitting them with the charge up, or else Ganondorf and or Mewtwo will nail you. You should charge up out of range, and while Falco's has less range, it does more damage. But ya, fox is better for the job, being faster and all
AlucardXIXI
Garrin

Yesh, but Falcon Punch isn't a grab attack o.o; and I do more than jsut counter with Marth. He's really fast, I just love sword blitzing people, with the occasional grab thrown in for flavor biggrin Dancing Blade is a shpiffy attack. But I like Smash combos best when I'm using Marth xp

i've played against too many marths, and these are really good people with marth, i know him too well and he cant handle my link. i know how to get past all of marth moves so easily. he is a good character, i even use him. but i got him beat. my link owns.

Oh really?

Marth: *roll dodges, throw, upper smash, KO*
Me: xd
i love roy and marth and shiek... im pretty confident in my skills just because i have not met anyone that can match me... oh ya
Beramode
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
What's the best unlockable character?
What's your favourite special boss?
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

Melee is more fun!!!
Yes of course it's a fighting game. You fight!
Favorite characters are Yoshi and Peach. heart Mario characters.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think Melee is better. It had more characters, more levels, and just plain more. I would consider it a fighting because, you well, fight. Ganondorf or Marth are my favorite characters and I fight the best with them as well. Despite Ganondorf's considerable size, I can manuever him as well as any middle weight. Out a 10, I'm probably a 9 when it comes to playing the game. Ganondorf is the coolest unlockable character because he's raw power, capable of KOing most other characters in about five hits. Giga Bowser is my favorite special boss because Ganondorf can tear him up so easy. I think I KO'd Giga Bowser in under ten seconds before using Ganondorf. Jigglyouff is the best at KOing Giga Bowser, though. Run at Bowser, jump towards him, and use her rest attack. He'll go flying. Final Destination or Hyrule Castle. They're the largest arenas, plus Hyrule's alternate music is the msic from Fire Emblem, and that's my favorite music. Favorite items include Pokeballs, beamswords, and the powerful homerun bat. Diddy Kong or King K. Rool or even King Dedede would be cool characters in the next game. Keeping with the tradition of Smash Brothers, the next game would have to be on a Nintendo based system. Maybe the Gamecube, but sales of those have been lacking as of late, so Nintendo might need to come out with a new system soon. Thank you for taking time to read this post.

KK
Alright, you bastards...stop bragging, because I finally beat Giga Bowser with Mr. Game&Watch. Yep. The Giga Bowser in Adventure, and te Giga Bowser in Event 51.

I'm just That. Damn. Good.
Garrin
AlucardXIXI
Garrin

Yesh, but Falcon Punch isn't a grab attack o.o; and I do more than jsut counter with Marth. He's really fast, I just love sword blitzing people, with the occasional grab thrown in for flavor biggrin Dancing Blade is a shpiffy attack. But I like Smash combos best when I'm using Marth xp

i've played against too many marths, and these are really good people with marth, i know him too well and he cant handle my link. i know how to get past all of marth moves so easily. he is a good character, i even use him. but i got him beat. my link owns.

Oh really?

Oh ya?

*Judje, score nine, dead*

I use Mr. Game and Watch. Suprising, isnt it?
But remember, Marth's 'doj' and roll are a couple of the best in the game, combined with his maneuverability and dominating air and ground attacks leaves you with a character that's very hard to deal with. Hence he's top tier.
Poseidal
But remember, Marth's 'doj' and roll are a couple of the best in the game, combined with his maneuverability and dominating air and ground attacks leaves you with a character that's very hard to deal with. Hence he's top tier.

But....butbutbut....Game&Watch has harder-hitting Strongs!

Please excuse me. I feel the need to antagonize top tiers. xp
ronenriku
Garrin
AlucardXIXI
Garrin

Oh really?

Oh ya?

*Judje, score nine, dead*

I use Mr. Game and Watch. Suprising, isnt it?

Marth: *counter Judgement, Meteor Smash, dead-er* rolleyes
You may have played against many Marths, but everyone plays differently. I've fought many a Link, so either way, a fight would be interesting. Unlikely, though, since we probably don't live anywhere near each other.

As for the guy who beat G.B. with G&W... not bad. Of course, I know Game & Watch can be dangerous. He has a few nasty moves that can really increase the damage with little opening for mistake.
Garrin
AlucardXIXI
Garrin

Oh really

once u roll dodged i would roll in the opposite direction and grab u with my chain. throw u down, u would bounce up to about my head level,i would slightly hold up and hit u three times in a row with normal A+up and jump + upA. then jump + upB

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff