Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garrin

unless of course you're fighting Marth or Roy in which case they'll just counter

*loves godmoding peeps with Marth xp *

As it says on one of the Marth trophies, to beat a counter-happy Marth, just throw him. Abuse of the Counter attack will get you punished. Time it wrong and you can eat it. I know... I make Counter abusers bleed with nasty attack combos.

Ragnarok Ninja X

Did everyone beat Giga Bowser?

I did. ^^'

If anyone needs help than use Jigglypuff. You have too use Down + B and Up + B.

(:

It is a good strategy against G. Bowser to use Rest, but at the same time, abusing the move, especially missing it will cost you. A friend of mine beat Giga Bowser with Pikachu and his Thunder. I was quite impressed... he rarely uses Thunder. Pikachu's his best and he's very good with him.

As a general rule, though... ignore using Jiggly's Sing. It's not worth it most of the time. Computers are too good at waking up before you recover from using it. Try using Rollout as another powerful Jigglypuff move. Also, Pound's really useful as a recovery move or an air combo move. You'd be suprised.

I can beat Giga Bowser with regular fighting techniques... as well as using the items that pop up. Once I laid some super heavy damage on him pinning him between a Weezing, a Flipper and me from below hitting him with aerial moves. One good smash toasted him.
i beat the final destination event with link just using my normal combos and strategies. it was fun. razz .
Ryan_SilverFox
Garrin

unless of course you're fighting Marth or Roy in which case they'll just counter

*loves godmoding peeps with Marth xp *

As it says on one of the Marth trophies, to beat a counter-happy Marth, just throw him. Abuse of the Counter attack will get you punished. Time it wrong and you can eat it. I know... I make Counter abusers bleed with nasty attack combos.

Yesh, but Falcon Punch isn't a grab attack o.o; and I do more than jsut counter with Marth. He's really fast, I just love sword blitzing people, with the occasional grab thrown in for flavor biggrin Dancing Blade is a shpiffy attack. But I like Smash combos best when I'm using Marth xp
SAMUS IS THE BEST!!
Riddic Drennsyth
SAMUS IS THE BEST!!

see, no one can top that
Ryan_SilverFox

Ragnarok Ninja X

Did everyone beat Giga Bowser?

I did. ^^'

If anyone needs help than use Jigglypuff. You have too use Down + B and Up + B.

(:

It is a good strategy against G. Bowser to use Rest, but at the same time, abusing the move, especially missing it will cost you. A friend of mine beat Giga Bowser with Pikachu and his Thunder. I was quite impressed... he rarely uses Thunder. Pikachu's his best and he's very good with him.

I can beat Giga Bowser with regular fighting techniques... as well as using the items that pop up. Once I laid some super heavy damage on him pinning him between a Weezing, a Flipper and me from below hitting him with aerial moves. One good smash toasted him.

I don't mean to brag... but I beat him as Pichu... anyone else that can do that?
mewtwo is pretty good too....
Riddic Drennsyth
Riddic Drennsyth
SAMUS IS THE BEST!!

see, no one can top that

Kirby is better than Samus to infinity.

Top that. biggrin

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
i prefered melee
my favorite characters were link and marth
my favorite unlockable characters are marth and mewtwo
I liked SSBM better.
Favorite and best character: Sheik. I'm pretty okay ... The best unlockable character is Roy . Mewtwo's pretty good, it's fun teleporting around the place while others are trying to hit you.
i'm very good with ness but my all around character is luigi

i like melee because it gives you more stages and more characters to choose from

and oh yeah THE GRAPHICS!
Daxmort
Riddic Drennsyth
Riddic Drennsyth
SAMUS IS THE BEST!!

see, no one can top that

Top that. biggrin

Mr. Game & Watch is better than Samus....TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Pwnzed. xp
Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Riddic Drennsyth
Riddic Drennsyth
SAMUS IS THE BEST!!

see, no one can top that

Top that. biggrin

Mr. Game & Watch is better than Samus....TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Pwnzed. xp

Marth is better than all of them times infinity plus one
Garrin

Yesh, but Falcon Punch isn't a grab attack o.o; and I do more than jsut counter with Marth. He's really fast, I just love sword blitzing people, with the occasional grab thrown in for flavor biggrin Dancing Blade is a shpiffy attack. But I like Smash combos best when I'm using Marth xp

i've played against too many marths, and these are really good people with marth, i know him too well and he cant handle my link. i know how to get past all of marth moves so easily. he is a good character, i even use him. but i got him beat. my link owns.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
What's the best unlockable character?
What's your favourite special boss?
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

1. the original
2. samus bcoz i'm damn good on using her.
3. in melee... it will have to be zelda.
4. the big hand.
5. pokemon building and the baseball bat item.
6. PS2. put on auron from FFX and that dog from megaman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff