Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanna see more unkown/less popular guys in the next SSB installment.
I liked NES and Mr.Game and Watch, but what about crazier characters?
I want some Viewtiful Joe (unlikely, I know), MegaMan (Streching it,aren't I), Sonic (Man, that would rock) and the Harvest Moon guy (if Nes can get in, he can).What do you want to see?
keitaro max
I wanna see more unkown/less popular guys in the next SSB installment.
I liked NES and Mr.Game and Watch, but what about crazier characters?
I want some Viewtiful Joe (unlikely, I know), MegaMan (Streching it,aren't I), Sonic (Man, that would rock) and the Harvest Moon guy (if Nes can get in, he can).What do you want to see?

Viewtiful Joe - Capcom
Megaman - Capcom
Sonic - Sega
Harvest Moon Guy - Marvelous Interactive Inc / Natsume

There all most likely not going to happen, unless the companies agree'd. I can only see Sega and Nintendo merge to make the next installment, but who knows. Why would they? Because Sega has been Nintendo's rival, but they quit the console competition and have been making games for each console. It would be nice if they would cooperate on a VS game like Capcom does with Street Fighter and Marvel/KoF.
dude veiwtiful joe would rule i lvoe that game

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Beramode
*snip*

What characters should be in the next game?

*snip*

All of the Melee characters, plus Erk and Lyndis from GBA Fire Emblem, Toad, Bomberman (cause he only shows up in Nintendo, right?), Space Pirate (from Metroid), Diddy and Dixie Kong (but not together like teh Ice Climbers), Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles, and... well, anybody else on Nintendo who fights well. I hope Nintendo makes a third SSB. We need one. Oh, and some other guy from Earthbound, too.
I agree with Chibi once more on this...there is no way Nintendo will have any Capcom, Sega or Hudson(soft) characters in their next installment of SSB, if there is one.

Who knows? Maybe they won't make a new one. The concept has been done to death already, and what can make the next game any different from the last two? New characters? A few new levels? Blah...I'd say they've already done all they can for SSB, without squashing it down into Nintendo DS format.

But back on topic...SSB is a game, in which Nintendo mascots battle it out against one another, in Nintendo game based levels-Brinstar, Ice Mountain, Big Blue, Fountain of Dreams. Unless, as Chibi said, they decide to make some sort of 'Marvel VS. Capcom' type game (using Sega/Capcom/Whatever characters against Nintendo), you should all start rethinking your decisions, as there is no way half of those characters will go in.

And no, Falco. VJ being in that game would NOT make the next game cool. It would make the next game highly unbalanced. Think about it. What're VJ's main (that is; well known) techniques? SLOW. MACH SPEED. ZOOM.

Using those would screw the game up, for one. Sure, if they were items, maybe it would be fair. But can you imagine fighting against VJ using those three techniques, with no limit to the amount of times you can use them? He'd be like Cyber Akuma, or Gill. Completely untouchable. God-Tier...and coming from a guy who doesn't believe in SSB tiers, that's saying something.

Oh, Bomberman - Hudson(soft), I think. I know he ain't Nintendo, 'cause he's had more than a few games on the Sega Genesis and PlayStation. And if he was actually a Nintendo character, wouldn't he have been in a game already?
dax but like imagine fighting him it would be hard but if you were fast enough you could woop him and imagine to vj together
and youre right i dont beleive in tiers
The point is, Falco, that VJ would be unbeatable enough. With-or-without tiers on SSBM, he would still own almost every other character. He'd be like Sheik crossed with Capt. Falcon, and he'd have the ability to slow down your character or speed himself up to boot! As well as having his ZOOM ability to power himself further, you'd be seriously PWNZ3D
Sounds like V. Joe really rules. ON the sonic thing, It would be awsome if he was in it, but he wouldn't since he's Sony. Too bad though. Captain Olmar would be good addition. He could hold up a pick min to block and throw them at enemies. It'll be Peach's counterpart.
Uh...Sonic is SEGA. Not Sony. sweatdrop

However, it's a possiblity that Captain Olimar could be in it, he's a Nintendo creation.
well I think the second one was the best...Why?---more variety.

It is some good stuff, that game is, it was the first game i bought for the gamecube. I have a problem beating games in a week or two so I rent alot......

my favorite character is link but i am a big fan of roy and marth. I also like zelda in her shiek form, she kicks a**.

I can say that one of the best characters to be unlocked and it was astonishing, i was truely surprised and very happy... that character was ganondorf, I didnt see it comming.
ummmmmmmmmm. sony owns sega thus owning sonic 3nodding it does it does smile
Since when did Sony own Sega? O-o;
dreamcast
sega-sony
I am not saying i am right but I think they do
Despargo
Sounds like V. Joe really rules. ON the sonic thing, It would be awsome if he was in it, but he wouldn't since he's Sony. Too bad though. Captain Olmar would be good addition. He could hold up a pick min to block and throw them at enemies. It'll be Peach's counterpart.
yes like a rip off of peach his right b mvoe some pikmin could throw him his up b move pikmin could go under him and throw him his down be move he could have like a sheild of them the reflect damage and b he couyld block other wise he would punch and kick
all i know is that i can maximum oninage anyone with captain falcon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces