viper2681
I'm best with Roy. *waits patiently to get flamed*

Good man... xd

I second that. Roy's the Boy after all.
and im beginning to download now thanx guys
Huitzilopili
viper2681

YAR! MATRH SI MUCH BETTER LOLZ U R DUM! LOLOLOLOLO11111!?
U R DUM!!!!!1111ONEONEONE
no really you are viper is smarter than you at least he knew he was gunna get flamed unlike you who goes "YAR! MATRH SI MUCH BETTER LOLZ U R DUM! LOLOLOLOLO11111!?"
We have the worst flamers in these thread.. -.-

First of all, you can't blame someone because they think 'so and so' is better than 'so and so'. It's what they believe. It's like trying to prove a religion wrong, but you can't because the facts can be used on either side. Gahblah!

Anyways, I just played some matches against my brothers after getting Melee back 2 days ago. I started using my Dr. Mario, and my friend and brothers think the way I use him is really genuine. And also the fact that his sexkick increases damage. and I use it a lot, that's also kinda cool. The only problem I have is trying to smash the opponent out. I can damage them to a lot, yet I can't get them off the screen. That's my only problem. Example, they haven't lost a life but their HP is at 146%, I only lost one life, but my percentage is in the middle. x_x; I'm trying to experiment with Dr. Mario's down-smash now.

I also started to practice with Falco, and my SHL'ing doesn't do much. I don't know why, but I know I'm doing it correctly. It hits them, but only if they're outside of the stage, because if I SHL them when they are on the stage, they can easily break out of it. Weird, ne? Also, I tried something new with Falco, his shine. I rarely use his shine, but I wanted to throw them off, and it did. I just threw shines right when they were about to shield-grab me. Threw them off quite a bit, and it was a nice set up for Falco's spike. ^-^

I want to experiment with another character. Jigglypuff seemed to be at the top of the list, because she's quite floaty. So when you shorthop, you can actually move at a quick pace with her fair or bair, and yet move left or right, JUST in a shorthop! I thought that was pretty cool. The next character on the list of expermenting was Bowser. I don't know why either. I just choose'd him and things started to look pretty good. Not REALLY good, but ok. His recovery is horrible though. x_x; His neutrals are ok, his aerials are slow, but good. Yeah.. it's intresting. Third of my list is Zelda/Shiek. I've actually used him a lot when I first bought the game, but it faded when I started using Dr. Mario. I'm trying to get used to his aerial moves since sometimes I get confused for no apparent reason. I saw my friend use him and he seemed to be really good with Shiek, no seriously.

So yeah, that was my 3-day spree of playing SSBM when I got it back. 3nodding
HEY IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO GO TO MOAST3? SEE LINK IN SIG FOR MORE DETAILS!!
falco_lombardi
Huitzilopili
viper2681

YAR! MATRH SI MUCH BETTER LOLZ U R DUM! LOLOLOLOLO11111!?
U R DUM!!!!!1111ONEONEONE
no really you are viper is smarter than you at least he knew he was gunna get flamed unlike you who goes "YAR! MATRH SI MUCH BETTER LOLZ U R DUM! LOLOLOLOLO11111!?"

Now I remember why I love this place.
Yubii

Heh, I would if I didn't live all the way up in Wisconsin crying
Hey maybe someone from Wisconsin is gonna drive down here to Texas.?
Larly Sephiros
Yubii

Heh, I would if I didn't live all the way up in Wisconsin crying

Really? Are you on Smashboards? If you are, check out for a thread for WI coming up that'll be made by me (SlayerOfMe). It won't be til next year though.

Oh yeah, and for Doc's Downsmash, used it often. Use it a lot for crouch-cancelling, it's his best move for that technique. Then for Bowser, use his Fortress a lot too, it's his best move. And then one more thing, Sheik is a girl.
chibi shinryuu
Anyways, I just played some matches against my brothers after getting Melee back 2 days ago. I started using my Dr. Mario, and my friend and brothers think the way I use him is really genuine. And also the fact that his sexkick increases damage. and I use it a lot, that's also kinda cool. The only problem I have is trying to smash the opponent out. I can damage them to a lot, yet I can't get them off the screen. That's my only problem. Example, they haven't lost a life but their HP is at 146%, I only lost one life, but my percentage is in the middle. x_x; I'm trying to experiment with Dr. Mario's down-smash now.

Really? The few times I've played Dr. Mario, I found that I was able to get kills pretty easily - but I end up self-destructing quite a bit more than I'd like, heh. Speaking of which, by 'down-smash' do you mean 'spike'? ...because that, I find, is the most reliable way to get kills with the good doctor. Not without its drawbacks though, of course. (refer to 'I end up self-destructing quite a bit more than I'd like') God forbid, I usually play Time matches, not Stock, so the self-destructing is negligible.
Huitzilopili
Really? The few times I've played Dr. Mario, I found that I was able to get kills pretty easily - but I end up self-destructing quite a bit more than I'd like, heh. Speaking of which, by 'down-smash' do you mean 'spike'? ...because that, I find, is the most reliable way to get kills with the good doctor. Not without its drawbacks though, of course. (refer to 'I end up self-destructing quite a bit more than I'd like') God forbid, I usually play Time matches, not Stock, so the self-destructing is negligible.

Dr. Mario's dair is a spike? Eh... I don't think so, it's more like Fox's dair, just a twirl kick but it doesn't knock you down. By down-smash I mean down-A, because it has the longest reach I believe.. I might be wrong. It's easy to get kills but I mean for the variety of people I compete with they last pretty long. I don't know what the hell I just said.
chibi shinryuu
Huitzilopili

Dr. Mario's dair is a spike? Eh... I don't think so, it's more like Fox's dair, just a twirl kick but it doesn't knock you down. By down-smash I mean down-A, because it has the longest reach I believe.. I might be wrong. It's easy to get kills but I mean for the variety of people I compete with they last pretty long. I don't know what the hell I just said.

Dair is just to rack up damage and set up for comboes. The downsmash is the move where he twirls he legs around himself. It looks like he's breakdancing when you do it. Just the regular \/A on the ground is when he sticks out one leg for a sweep, but the opponent goes behind him. It can be used as a spike if you get the timing perfect. The opponent will bounce up against the edge and go the other way but it's really, really hard to pull off. Otherwise just kill them with either the back throw, Forward Smash, Down Smash, Fair, or the Super Sheet for edge guarding. I play a Doc as a main/secondary, depends on where I play him.
chibi shinryuu
Huitzilopili
A paragraph.

Oh, I didn't mean his 'dair'. Just, y'know, his air attack that's a spike. air forwardA, I think? (I don't speak the lingo. God forbid.)

And, as reference to his down-smash/down-A: Oh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff