Welcome to Gaia! ::

eek That WAS friggin awesome. I've never seen Ganondorf played so well!! 3nodding
I've seen a similar video. Anyways, thats kinda how CF is played. =)
THis shoulfd be interesting, I'm d-loading this now.
dude that video ruled!

canm any1 find falco vids? and do you just video tape it with ur camera??

i was playin a purin(jigglypuff) lvl 1 i was usin my feet i played her on poke floats and it moves so thats an accomplishment
You guys act like you've never seen videos... o_O;
chibi shinryuu
You guys act like you've never seen videos... o_O;
i dont c 2 many where do u download them and how do u make em??
Meh, those Ganondorfs were good, but they went all out. Anyone halfway decent with Marth or Roy would've had a Parry-fest. Also, they edge camped a bit too much for my liking...but when you're in a tournament, you do what you gotta do to win. Top reason why I love Falco; his down smash in the air sends people straight up if their standing, and straight down if their in the air. If you're fast enough, you can hit them twice and send them off the edge. Personal fave technique of mine. >3
[ +Shawn Reaulo+ ]
Meh, those Ganondorfs were good, but they went all out. Anyone halfway decent with Marth or Roy would've had a Parry-fest. Also, they edge camped a bit too much for my liking...but when you're in a tournament, you do what you gotta do to win. Top reason why I love Falco; his down smash in the air sends people straight up if their standing, and straight down if their in the air. If you're fast enough, you can hit them twice and send them off the edge. Personal fave technique of mine. >3
mine too
falco_lombardi

Download DC++. To make videos, thats a toughy. An easy way would record it with a Digital camera, or the hard way.. connect your computer to the tv with a s-video cable (you need a decent videocard that has s-video)
I always liked cabpatin falcons air grappling move followed by a falcon kick hehe
chibi shinryuu
falco_lombardi

Download DC++. To make videos, thats a toughy. An easy way would record it with a Digital camera, or the hard way.. connect your computer to the tv with a s-video cable (you need a decent videocard that has s-video)
k ill pm u about info n all since ur prolly not here
I got Melee back today.. I was 0-6 against my friend. Kinda sucks since I haven't played for about 2 months.. maybe even 1 more month if you count this month. It was fun, but my controllers are like, broken except 1 of them which we bought also 2 months ago. Like the A and B buttons, they didnt make a click sound, and you couldn't shorthop with the other controller. Yeah, it was ok, but still that kinda sucked.
Damn, damn, DAMN fun game.
Captain Jack and the japanese players got some nice Ganon's going, I always have to remember to say to myself that I shouldn't pick Shiek against Ganon's during tournies, Link is the answer. The vids are pretty cool, I suggest if you guys want to see more vids, go and download DC++ off of smashboards and from there you can swallow yourself as many vids of SSBM as you want wink
I am pretty good with Roy. He is very powerful. You can astually nock the sandbag farther with his charge up than with a home run bat.
What are these videos your talking about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff