Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even though color doesn't affect my gameplay, I just can't play with the Black and White Kirby for some reason.

I'm not sure about this Samus's Teleport. I wonder if someone has a video of it.
My fav character: Roy
The character I play best with: Roy
How good am I: I haven't lost yet
Who I think is the best secret character: Marth or Mewtwo
My fav special boss: Master Hand
My fav stage: Temple and Final Destination
What characters I think should be in the next game: Not sure
Which console I think it should be on: GC or X-Box

Do you mean Samus's Up+B move? If so, I think it's called Corkscrew, if not, nevermind.

Distinct Phantom

SSYugi511
Even though color doesn't affect my gameplay, I just can't play with the Black and White Kirby for some reason.

I'm not sure about this Samus's Teleport. I wonder if someone has a video of it.
For me, I have a "what color not to be" for most characters. For link and young link I can't be blue or red. Kirby I can only be pink and white. Samus, green and orange. For me it seems pretty much either their normal color or black and white. With the exeption of green samus. Green if my fovorite color. Mario is only red, as with luigi only green. Dr. Mario only white or black. Pikachu or pichu only yellow with no hats. Mewtwo only green or puple. Ganondorf only green or purple. DK only red. Game&watch only black. Jigglypuff only white. Fox and Falco only their normal colors. Bowser only green or black. Peach only pink or white. Zelda only pink or white. Marth only blue white or black. Roy only blue, green, or gold. Uh. Did I forget anyone?
i cant be any other color fox or falco
Superstition with the color of the character? Haha, I've never really noticed that, but I really don't matter what color I am. I pick random (press X and Y repeatedly until someone presses start). Meh. No lucky/unlucky color for me. =)
Yep...I'm one of those color freaks, Gotta have the Red or White Falco. Gotta have the Green Vested Fox with the Red Boots. Gotta be the Red and Gold Roy, gotta be the Purple Ganondorf, etc etc etc. It's purely psychological, and I just so happen to do better that way. This is one crazy, messed up and yet colorful world, and I'm more than happy to be a part of it. >3

As per the teleportation thing, I've only seen it done yet have NOT been able to find videos on it. I say your best bet is to call Nintendo and ask, but then again, I should do that to. Practice what I preach, no? =p Oh well, either way, I saw that move and was in awe. He used it against me, and got a boot in the face for it. Gotta love Falco's smash attacks. >3
Hmm...Un/Lucky colours... confused

I usually play as either the ole' retro Kirby (a la GameBoy black 'n' white) or the regular pink Kirby...not many other people I play with play as Kirby anyway, so I have free choice. :3
Yes, I need to play as White Ninja Link. Not because it'll make me play better, but just because it'll bother me that I don't have the color, and I'll get distracted earlier.
i like gold roy or mr.gasme and watch when he gets a mtal box
Phantom_Renegade
i like gold roy or mr.gasme and watch when he gets a mtal box
yeah he turns 3d i like him

i had a new topic earleir this morning but i cant remember it.
I'm in love with my albino Kirby (white) I'm not really superstitious(*coughcoughliecough*), but he just looks so cool. I also found a cool feture which never striked me as interesing-camera mode. It is awsome. I got Link stabbing Ganondorf, Fox and Falco shooting eachother the same time, and Bowser and DK in really gay positions. My friend and I had so much fun! hehe
anyone seen it, or know where i can get it?

its a ganon vs ganon match, and more than half the battle isnt even on the stage...

its a capt jack vid.

i feel i need it, being a ganon player myself.

can anyone help me?
Olaf

its a ganon vs ganon match, and more than half the battle isnt even on the stage...

its a capt jack vid.

can anyone help me?

Yes, I know this vid. You'll be amazed once you see it. Let me find it quick, and be ready for an edit on this post.

EDIT: http://captainjack.jp/album2/ganon.html
Capt_Insanity
Olaf

its a capt jack vid.

can anyone help me?

Yes, I know this vid. You'll be amazed once you see it. Let me find it quick, and be ready for an edit on this post.

awesome, thanx man...i need to go play flesheater again, give him hell. sweatdrop ah well.
thanx a lot man, that was friggin awesome.

im not quite that good, but i could get a kill or two. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces