Welcome to Gaia! ::

SSBM is an improved version of SSB
have not played the game yet but maybe soon i will.
i'm best with bowser
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
ssbm
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
ya its a fighting game
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
peach is my fav im pretty good i think
What's the best unlockable character?
roy
What's your favourite special boss?
giga bowser
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
final destination, lipstick
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on? mr olimar... maybe on gamecube or if thers the next system
I'm good at being both old and young link, I'm good with Zelda, Capt. Falcon, and Mario! those are my faves xd
My fave stage is DreamLand N64, only cuz of the music... too catchy!
But I also Like Corneria...
Super smash Brother melee is the best because is in the cube

it is not a fighting game the fighting game dont look in the same way of smash

Fox Link Samus Marth those are my favori and i am unblockable with those

boss ...

a flate stage

Fox must stay
My favorite character in the game is Kirby. I always win when I'm Kirby and I'm better with him when I play then all of the other characters.
Daxmort
spikemaster
i just played it like a hour ago i made up a little something called bomb fest 2. put motion senser bombs and when i steped on one i went to the other than the other untill maroi blew away in ashs and by the way bump

First of all, please make sense.

Second of all, this is a sticky. It doesn't need bumping.

sorry about that wink
Melee is by and by far the better of the two.

I'd say most definetly. But it also includes Action and Adventure elements, so I would not characterize it as a pure fighter.

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
Favorite Character- Ganondorf. Best Character- Ganondorf. How good? I can go 1-on-3 against a team of level 9 computer opponents, with no items.

Either Roy or Mewtwo. They are both quite good, in their own ways.

Giga Bowser.

Stage- Battlefield/Final Destination or the Great Fox stage in Corneria. Item- Motion Sensor Mines.

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?
Characters- As many have mentioned, Samurai Goroh would be cool. I'd also like to see Poo or any of the other Earthbound characters show up. It would be a way for them to build up some awareness about the (Hopefully it's still being developed sweatdrop ) forthcoming sequel to the game. As for console choice, obviously it'll be on a Nintendo one, the question is whether or not they will do a sequel for this console generation... >.<
Eh... I've only played Melee (no N64) so I wouldn't know...

Yup - you can change the settings to make it pretty much identical to a load of other fighting games, as far as I know.

Fave charas: Link / Young Link, I'm best with Link (down smash!!!). Er... I dunno how good I am really - I'm OK against my friends, but... meh. I get by.

Young link!!! Or martch / roy, either one is fine.

Oooh, Crazy Hand - I've only beat him once (with young link) and that was only because I set my stock to five, but I think it's cool how he turns up suddenly in the middle of the fight if you play classic mode (I can't do event 50, though, 'cos I suck ^_^)

Fave stage: that N64 kirby stage. Dunno why. I like the music, I guess, and it's hard to fall off. Fave item: baseball bat!!!!

*shrug* errr.... Malon from Link's Awakening!!! (don't ask) and Raccoon Mario would be fun. Next console? Er... whatever the next nintendo console is... but not DS, I don't think it would be much fun on a handheld.

Dapper Prophet

5,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Ooh. Tough question. I'd say Melee, just because of the trophies and the modes. ((And Mewtwo))

Yesh.

Mewtwo's my fave, and, beleive it or not, I'm best with him and Peach. *Sigh* Unfortunatly, I'm not that good.

Out of all of them? In all seriousness, it's a tie between Jigglypuff and Falco. One, when mastered, is near unbeatable (Jigglypuff), and the other is incredibly easy to master (Falco).

Giga Bowser. It's a more evil Godzilla. No, forget that, Giga Bowser could KILL Godzilla! xd

My favorite stage would have to be the Fountain of Dreams. The music alone is awesome, and then they add the graphics, which just makes it better. My favorite item would have to be the Parasol. It's awesome. Plus, when some characters are floating downwards, they just look hilarious! (Mr. G&W holding on with his nose, for example.)

Never ask me the first question. I have a list of characters that make the number of combatants go to 64. But the ones that definitlyt should be in the next one from the Nintendo Universe? Pit, Meta Ridley, Wart, Raichu, Diddy, K. Rool, Wario, and characters from Golden Sun. Other characters that would be awesome to see would be Meowth from Team Rocket (He IS a Nintendo character, but just him battling), Tiny Kong (Her down B attack would make her shrink, then grow), Mew, Celebi, Birdo, Crystal from SFA, Wolf from SF64, Waluigi, Samurai Gourough, I could go on, but I wont (Though I want to). I could also name some items, stages, and modes that should be added, but I won't either. One big idea for a character I have though, is have Young Link's down B attack have him put on a mask. This mask either turns him into Deku, Zora, or Goron Link. Ack. Now I'm blabbering...
biggrin So CooL
saming2
biggrin So CooL

...Be a little more direct? What's cool? The game? The characters? A single character? A weapon? A level?

WE NEED ANSWERS! scream
Which is better:
SSBM so many stages and its much more difficult!

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game: to me yes.. its a big fight against Well known nintendo characters!

What's your favorite character? What character are you best with? how good are you?
Pichu is cute I'm best with the Ice Climbers and I rarely ever lose...
Mewtwo (or Marth..)

What's your favorite special boss?
Crazy hand (if he counts..)

What's your favorite stage? What's your favorite item?
I like Coneria, Green greens, Peach's Castle, Yoshi's Island, and the Never ending glacier thing... i like the Parasol

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should the next game be on?
uhhhh Toad maybe? Please be on gamecube!

xd 3nodding blaugh
gannondorf rules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas