Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
I personly think the super bowl is stupid evry one say yay steelers boo stellers bla bla bla it is a waist of time and realy dum if u wnt to have a party just do it on a random day cause sitting in frnt of a tv wachin people play foot ball is realy realy dum and borin

Wealthy Entrepreneur

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
First of all, people like to watch other people doing things, play a game or beat the hell outta each other, its modern gladiator sport and if you dont like it dont watch it, people need to find something to entertain themself, you gotta learn to find it entertaning and how to like it, you gotta do something in your life its once in a year so i have fun with it.
Let me guess, you were rooting for the Steelers... :/

Anyway, for me it was a good day to just watch football. Am I a Packer fan? Yes. Would I have been disappointed that the Packers lost? Of course! But would it be the end of my life? No. I did intentionally switch shifts at Kohls so I could watch the game, but mostly because I knew the store would be DEAD because everyone would be at home (I live in Wisconsin). I hate working when it's not busy.

Ruthless Pyromaniac

14,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
I agree with Earths and Daddy Rich. And personally, I find it a bit difficult to take you seriously when you can't spell. Sorry.
I don't enjoy the Super Bowl, but I don't complain about the people who do.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
You were rooting for The Steelers to win, weren't ya? lol

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
...You're dumb and boring too. biggrin

O.G. Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
star 96453
I personly think the super bowl is stupid evry one say yay steelers boo stellers bla bla bla it is a waist of time and realy dum if u wnt to have a party just do it on a random day cause sitting in frnt of a tv wachin people play foot ball is realy realy dum and borin

You can't spell, your obviously a troll, and I know you like fooball cause you took the time out of you day to post on a football forum.
YOU MAD...?!?

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
I agree with you friend. Foot ball is stupid. The only reason why I like football is the halftime shows.

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
Ok number one no i dont like foot ball im just sooooo tired of people coming to me and saying that i am the who is stupid because i dont have a fav. team and i dont care for the super bowl. I mean i dont mind going to my high school foot ball game because i am in sportsa myself and i know how discouraging it is when nobody comes so i just root them on. Any ways evry one needs to learn to respect each other. I dont like the super bowl and i think it is a waist of time so does that mean im stupid. NO!! you like the super bowl and your right on top of it does that mean your stupid. NO!

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore
I agree with you friend. Foot ball is stupid. The only reason why I like football is the halftime shows.

good and same here only i just dont walch it only you know that would go to a foot ball game just to wach you in marching band. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff