Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think everyone can i agree that Christina's performance was horrible!honestly,who messes up the star spangled banner let alone while millions of people were watching?Thats so dumb,now i see why they say u cant pass 6th grade with learning the lyrics to star spangled banner!lol!!Also someone didnt do their job with her hair,that weave was to messed up at the top that it wasnt even funny.They wont ask her to be singing that song again!lol!,they should have chose someone else ANYWAY!!!lol!! biggrin

Dapper Phantom

lol yeah v.v

Hilarious Genius

I say they should have at least chosen some one who new the words to the song
Christina's foreign, right?
Why'd they get a foreigner to sing America's anthem? Who then messes up?!
Her mind probably slipped due to nervousness. At least she got back on track.

And she's sung the anthem at other events before and did perfectly.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
i agree with TitanMonkey. she has been singing it all her life and just forgot it. plus, she looked fabulous and just as beautiful as she always does.

lilmizz_swagga101
I think everyone can i agree that Christina's performance was horrible!honestly,who messes up the star spangled banner let alone while millions of people were watching?Thats so dumb,now i see why they say u cant pass 6th grade with learning the lyrics to star spangled banner!lol!!Also someone didnt do their job with her hair,that weave was to messed up at the top that it wasnt even funny.They wont ask her to be singing that song again!lol!,they should have chose someone else ANYWAY!!!lol!! biggrin

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
christina is bilingual. she speaks both spanish and english.. her parents were foreign. far out.

MYSTI V2
Cleo Lee
christina is bilingual. she speaks both spanish and english.. her parents were foreign. far out.

MYSTI V2

Oh, I see.
She still had a great voice, though. I'm listening to her on Youtube and I can't believe she's singing live. Amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff